When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think when the tour de france was on and Cav didn't win the last stage!

When was the last time you read a smutty book :D! Sorry couldn't resist :), forgive me please!

Well when I was probably 12, I flipped through The Joy of Sex at the public library.

When was the last time you had food thrown at you?

Virtually today :D! In real life hmm probably about 3 years ago when my youngest was a baby and I fed him something he didn't like lol!

When was the last time you held a baby?

Well over a year ago

When was the last time you felt paranoid

Frequently. You knew I was going to say that, didn't you? It was a set up, wasn't it? Are you watching me?

When was the last time you were stung by a bee/wasp/hornet?

Several years ago....I had just finished my business in a port john, and pulled up my pants, apparently a wasp had gotten into my undergarment and stung me on the tip of my well manhood. And yes it did swell but not the good kind. I remember rolling around for quite awhile.

When was the last time you killed a bee/wasp/hornet?

^^^ Ouch that must have hurt eeek :).

I don't think I ever had directly, I called the local council to get rid of a wasps nest in my garage once. That was about 5 years ago.

Its been a few years, I have been thinking about going lately.

When was the last time you were late to something important?

Wow. Not done something "important" in a while. I can't really think of anything... well, I'll go for this one: about a year ago, I went to get my credential. To get it made. They said, call in a few months, we'll have it. I haven't. So I'm about 10 months late for that. Will probably have to get it made all over again.

When was the last time you remembered something stupid you did or said and beat yourself up about it?

A few weeks ago at volunteer orientation

When was the last time you watched a fire

Yesterday, but on purpose. I was taking up a carpet grip that needed replacing and the screws had rusted, so I ripped it out, breaking it in the process :D.

When was the last time you had a splinter :).

Not counting currently, a few years ago. :p

When was the last time you opened a can of worms, (figuratively or literally)?

I have never seen a can of worms before and not certain if I have figuratively :)

When was the last time your patience was tested?

Latest posts

Back