where are you meant to go when u feel alone in the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering that as well. i feel lost but at the same time i feel like i have nowhere to go.

i've notice your sig edgecrusher but since you bring it up, sort of, i want to tell you i think it's a great quote. did you make that up? i think i might use that in a song at some point. when it becomes number one I'll credit you and you'll likely get royalties.

answer: when I feel alone in the world it seems I'm meant to go inside my own head and get lost in the past since that's usually where I end up.

I've always felt this sense of longing, for something greater than what is....

I think all lonely souls know what I am talking about.

budsalinger said:
i've notice your sig edgecrusher but since you bring it up, sort of, i want to tell you i think it's a great quote. did you make that up? i think i might use that in a song at some point. when it becomes number one I'll credit you and you'll likely get royalties.

answer: when I feel alone in the world it seems I'm meant to go inside my own head and get lost in the past since that's usually where I end up.

im not clever enough to come up with something like that on my own, lol. its a lyric from "the unforgiven III" by metallica.

Nobody is MEANT to go anywhere or do anything.

We have free will.

We can go wherever we want and do whatever we want. If you're not happy where you are, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Find your happy place! :)

I used to be really religious, but by the time I hit adulthood I just couldn't buy it anymore. Still, I miss that sense of belonging I had, that no matter how bad things got, there was always someone watching over me, someone that cared and was willing to guide me when I felt lost. I miss my invisible friend :(

I can't believe none of you could answer this properly. The place you want to go when you feel lonely is CHURCH

Mr.Solution said:
I can't believe none of you could answer this properly. The place you want to go when you feel lonely is CHURCH

"Properly" is a matter of OPINION. Don't cast aspersions on other members of the forum just because you don't feel their repsonses weren't "propper." :club:

Mr.Solution said:

yea... im gonna go ahead and pass on that...

Mr. Solution said:

People in biker bars are more friendly.

Seriously.

Badjedidude said:
Mr. Solution said:

People in biker bars are more friendly.

Seriously.

hrigc8.jpg

I've asked myself this question many times.
Waiting and unsure of my purpose in this world.
But more, and more...I'm starting to believe, that it is up to us to choose the path that we want to follow in life.
Whether it is a path full of hardship or not, it is up to us to decide whether to continue walking on that path, or finding another.

@EveWasFramed and Badjedidude

I'm sorry guys. I just lost it for a few seconds. You see I have a very bad temper you know..
Anyway I promise I won't repeat something stupid like that EVER AGAIN!
I'm here to help everyone not try to make them more worse.
Again, I apologize

There are so many people. Twelve steps groups have helped me enourmously. Great people, great friends. I went from isolation and lonliness to have too many friends and my social life went crazy. You help while you get helped too. Also volunteering helped me too. reach out . there are so many who need you. You are a miricle and the whole world needs you! I might need you myself soon. WHo knows. Just try. Go where people are and let things happen and you will wonder why and how you were ever lonely at all!

Best,

SD

Mr. Solution said:
I'm sorry guys. I just lost it for a few seconds. You see I have a very bad temper you know..
Anyway I promise I won't repeat something stupid like that EVER AGAIN!
I'm here to help everyone not try to make them more worse.
Again, I apologize

Dude. Calm down.

Usually when I start feeling my lowest, I try to retreat into my room like a classic little hermit.

Writing also helps, which is why I took up online RP. It's something I've been doing on and off for eight years now.

Mr.Solution said:
The place you want to go when you feel lonely is CHURCH

You know, I tried that many times over, only to encounter hollow, devious and manipulative losers. Each and every time! Then I ran out of churches. Maybe BURNING them down is the best solution...I'd still be lonely, but at least I'd have accomplished something worthwhile.

Hallelujah Jebus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back