Where did you meet past or current partners

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she was a 8th grader i was a freshman
she was a metal head i was a punk rocker.
10 years later she found me on okcupid.com and messaged me and i was hooked!!
now im making up for lost time, and shes not a metal head anymore, and im not a punker anymore, and we have the same taste in.............EVERYTHING! except she likes penis, and i like va-jayjay.

I met my current bf in highschool. I guess you could say we were like brother and sister ... we made fun of each other on alot of things and then started the poking, pinching, play punching and soon after the love bites. We were friends pretty much ... however he wasn't seeing anyone and neither was i so he asked me about us trying out dating so we did and here we are now.

I've never had a gf, but I met all my friends who are girls on the internet, on PenPal sites :)

Once in an online game, which didn't count, and then one through work shoveling snow off roofs which lasted about 3 weeks. Sometimes I wished my cell phone would break or she'd find someone to cheat on me with. She was just that annoying and clingy, and she was so immature and dumb, there was nothing to talk to her about. Like a little kid or something. Ugh.

Brian said:
Once in an online game, which didn't count, and then one through work shoveling snow off roofs which lasted about 3 weeks. Sometimes I wished my cell phone would break or she'd find someone to cheat on me with. She was just that annoying and clingy, and she was so immature and dumb, there was nothing to talk to her about. Like a little kid or something. Ugh.

Wow, you have more or less just described my last girlfriend.

I'll take loneliness over that any day.

Lonesome Crow said:
I met my ex-wf at the rec. center. She asked me out.
We got married too young. I was only 19. She was 18.
Obviously we thought it was going to last forever.

I ran into ex-finacee that I was suppost to married to beging with....she asked me out.
I kid you not. I drove 1600 miles to get away from my ex-wife and had to gas up my car
and there she was (ex-finacee). As soon as step my foot back on california. We tried.....again..lmao
That didn't go too will...becuase she screwed my best freind before i even went to basic training.
I had hang ups......

My next ex.
She was my freaken dealer....lmao
I got to know her in a rehab center. She asked me out
Actaully she was one of the nicest person i've met, when clean and sober. 5 years.

The next ex.
I met her at church....she asked me out
She drove me nucken futz....

The last one,
I met her at work. She aske me out
She died on me... :(

**** it....I'm asking out the next one.

what the..?? thats bull.. but how..?? holy schmoly..

Man u take any classes..?

met my first boyfriend at a local rock night, he told me he was a 'nice guy' yet ended up hitting me if i didn't agree with him, or if i said anything contriversial. so i dumped him.

second one at the same rock club, he also claimed he was a 'nice guy' but i caught him kissing someone else in the same rock club 9 months into our relationship. so i broke it all off.

third one i met in university, who also claimed to be a 'nice guy', then he decided 6 months in that he'd rather hit the slag bars and spend more time with his ex girlfriend. so i showed him the door too.

sigh. No more 'nice guys' for me. Or maybe i should just become lesbian.

Jesus. Perhaps I am the only guy, who when asked, will own up to being an *******.

I met my ex on Yahoo chat.
Considering the ....shall we say... low standard of Yahoo chat
perhaps I shouldn't have taken that relationship so seriously lol.

I met my boyfriend in the chat room of a dating site we had signed up to.
Been together over 5 years =)

I met my boyfriend in junior high.
Friend of a friend of a friend, started hanging out with that group.
By the next year we were close friends and stayed that way for another three years (ok that's not quite true, he asked me out at one point there and I shut him down, was a little awkward for a while)
So then I asked him out a few months ago.

Lonesome Crow said:
Easy man....you play hard to get :p
My drummer and bass guitar player asked my ex-wf out...she truned them down.
So...I didn't even think about it...becuase it's not like I'm a chick magnet.
I thought she was way out of my league.
Then the next thing I knew, she asked me out...a total surprized.

Bah.
I guess I just don't get it.

And why are you lonely again?

My former groupmate (3rd year college)…my greatest love so far….

But we parted ways because of my stupid selfishness…

I still think of that person up until now….

- her friend asked me as she stood in the distance behind a bush (literally, I could see the top of her head lol) she ended up being really messed up (drugs, juvi, the works)

- Knew her freshman year, asked her out a few years later once we started talking again, things didn't exactly work out :/ good friends now though :)

-knew her since freshman year, hung out with her group since sophmore, asked her out a few months after above break up, ended up being obsessed with an MMO so much she broke up with me instead of giving up anymore time (2 afternoons with me, 5 days with it, and when we hung out she was exhausted and bitter)

hmm, there are a few more but they were crazy as hell, I wish I knew how to hold onto the ones I really cared about :( but oh well, life moves on and new opportunities arise......eventually :/

In all situations I don't believe there was anything I did to cause any of the problems that destroyed the relationship, and my attempts to fix the damaged ones were unsuccessful obviously lol :/

Latest posts

Back