Where in the world would you like to visit and why

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I'd love to go to New Zealand, Canada, Paris.. oh and Italy. NZ for it's beauty and nice people and I wanna see the LOTR site, Canada because my best friend lives there, Paris because I've always wanted to see how much it is the city of lights as people always claimed it to be lol and Italy because I wanna find out how authentic pizzas taste.

I'd love to go to England again, of course, cos I just love the buildings and my other best friend is there, but I've been there twice. I'd like to also go to the Netherlands... although this one's not just for a visit. ;)

You have loads of places to visit.Better get that lucky dip ticket lol.
My daughter was in Paris she showed me photos of Eiffel tower lit up,it was amazing.
There was also a bridge there where couples put padlocks on it and throw key in the Sienne.Would be interesting to see if still there in years to come.

Ooh lovely Paris! I so wanna go then. :)

I also want to go to Venice and Switzerland. They sound like beautiful places too.

I hear Switzerland is lovely and clean.I can just see you on a gondala beig serenaded by a gondalier eating icecream as you sail along :)

And you should defo try and get to Paris it would be wonderful :)

I basically want to see a bunch of things and architecture that has been around for SO much longer than anything here in America. In particular I'd like to see The Great Wall of China, The Great Pyramids, Venice Italy, and Stonehenge.

I've heard the food and service here is simply amazing....that's gotta be worth checking out:p
m7fb.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
I've heard the food and service here is simply amazing....that's gotta be worth checking out:p
m7fb.jpg

LOL :D:D

edgecrusher said:
I basically want to see a bunch of things and architecture that has been around for SO much longer than anything here in America. In particular I'd like to see The Great Wall of China, The Great Pyramids, Venice Italy, and Stonehenge.

Good choices too.:) I see a lot of the charities do the Great Wall of China walks these days. Also I watched a programme a long time ago and didn't realise the pyramids were so close to the towns/cities.

Most of all, right now at least, I would love to spend time(lifetimes) at the Epidaurus theatre:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ-rO6DCcAAmAR8.jpg:large

I have one photo of that with a woman reading way up high and it looks so peaceful and amazing. I would kill to be able to go there and lie about reading.

Or to explore the streets of Pompeii! I have wanted that since I was a little child. It has been my joyful obsession for so very long.

Maybe to stroll along the Via Appia, stopping for a few hours to read under one of those incredible, otherworldly trees. Nothing is more magical to me. :)

The US - I has everything there really. Not a cheap place to go to though, I'd imagine.
France - Having not been abroad before, this would make a nice easy first destination.
Japan - Always had a soft spot for the place. They seem to enjoy tech, like me.

To name a few :)

panfruit said:
Most of all, right now at least, I would love to spend time(lifetimes) at the Epidaurus theatre:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ-rO6DCcAAmAR8.jpg:large

I have one photo of that with a woman reading way up high and it looks so peaceful and amazing. I would kill to be able to go there and lie about reading.

Or to explore the streets of Pompeii! I have wanted that since I was a little child. It has been my joyful obsession for so very long.

Maybe to stroll along the Via Appia, stopping for a few hours to read under one of those incredible, otherworldly trees. Nothing is more magical to me. :)

Thanks for the link.I would love to sit there too at the top in sunshine reading.Very tranquil.
I would like to go to pompei to see what the volcano did to the city.As I find that interesting.

Gutted said:
The US - I has everything there really. Not a cheap place to go to though, I'd imagine.
France - Having not been abroad before, this would make a nice easy first destination.
Japan - Always had a soft spot for the place. They seem to enjoy tech, like me.

To name a few :)

I have only been Paris..but I here France is beautiful and not to hot to explore.
If you are into tech Japan would defo be place to be.Would be good to have robot that did housework.

I'd like to travel around the whole world. To see the different cultures, different languages, food people eat, etc. Some places I know I want to go too are France, Brazil, Russia, Tokyo Japan, among others. These are just a few.

pandas123 said:
I'd like to travel around the whole world. To see the different cultures, different languages, food people eat, etc. Some places I know I want to go too are France, Brazil, Russia, Tokyo Japan, among others. These are just a few.

Great places, Better start buying a lottery ticket :)

Venice, Italy. I hope to see it in person before it sinks. I've always been amazed by the site of the canals. Boats moving through middle of town. It looks so beautiful.

One place I'd love to visit & eventually move to is Iceland... I hear so many good things about that place... From what I understand, people are really laid back. they won't bother you if you wanna be left alone, food is good, drinks are better, etc, etc... I've been lucky enough to travel a bit, though not as much as some people & certainly not as much as I'd liked to...

sk66rc said:
One place I'd love to visit & eventually move to is Iceland... I hear so many good things about that place... From what I understand, people are really laid back. they won't bother you if you wanna be left alone, food is good, drinks are better, etc, etc... I've been lucky enough to travel a bit, though not as much as some people & certainly not as much as I'd liked to...
Me toooo! Iceland or Sweden and Norway.:shy:
I love to watch Island time lapse videos on yt and I feel like there's my home (I know it sounds stupid...:D )

Nely Lo said:
Me toooo! Island or Sweden and Norway.:shy:
I love to watch Island time lapse videos on yt and I feel like there's my home (I know it sounds stupid...:D )

Not sure if you mean Iceland, but if so, i can totally imagine! Been there twice now. :)

Latest posts

Back