Where is god?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skorian said:
I think what could be said is that we are to blame, but God is more to blame. I mean if he exists, then he made us to be this way. Then refuses to fix the problem. I guess we are supposed to learn something from his mistakes.

And the whole satan argument is a joke when you look at who "made" satan.

Taking the blame ourselfs if we were "created" by an all knowing being is about like a bike maker putting something sharp that lashes out at those around the bike. And then blaming the bike for it injuring people. It is a design flaw. The designer is more at fault then the bike or the rider.

He did make us perfect and satan was a perfect angel at one point ...but god gave us free will. If he wanted to make us so that we would never ever make mistakes...he might as well have made robots right?

WHY said:
Skorian said:
I think what could be said is that we are to blame, but God is more to blame. I mean if he exists, then he made us to be this way. Then refuses to fix the problem. I guess we are supposed to learn something from his mistakes.

And the whole satan argument is a joke when you look at who "made" satan.

Taking the blame ourselfs if we were "created" by an all knowing being is about like a bike maker putting something sharp that lashes out at those around the bike. And then blaming the bike for it injuring people. It is a design flaw. The designer is more at fault then the bike or the rider.

He did make us perfect and satan was a perfect angel at one point ...but god gave us free will. If he wanted to make us so that we would never ever make mistakes...he might as well have made robots right?

He how did he make us perfect? We are soooo flawed, how can anyone say we are perfect? We all make mistakes over and over again and much of the time can't even tell we are making mistakes.

It seems to me as if our free will is flawed as most of the time we can't even see all the possible choices we can make or the outcomes of those choices.

What would be the difference between robots and us if you don't count the fact that we are organic matter? Assuming artificial intelligence is possible and that at some point we will create it.

Skorian said:
He how did he make us perfect? We are soooo flawed, how can anyone say we are perfect? We all make mistakes over and over again and much of the time can't even tell we are making mistakes.

Our innate flaws, and the perception of what is 'bad', or a mistake, is just that; a perception. It is an assumption that there is anything for God to fix. If there even is a god, that is.

Voltaire about his relationship with God: "We salute, but we do not speak”. Me too.

I have noticed that when I love myself, I love God too. When I hate myself I also hate Him.
Maybe God is the Good (inside us) and I think the two terms are originally close related.

Pasha Selim said:
Voltaire about his relationship with God: "We salute, but we do not speak”. Me too.

I have noticed that when I love myself, I love God too. When I hate myself I also hate Him.
Maybe God is the Good (inside us) and I think the two terms are originally close related.

Very good way to put it.

I used to usually turn to god in times of need. God is kind of like a motivator; gives some people something to turn to when nothing else makes sense or they're unsure of what to do.

Dear God...Here..I stand. Take me As I am...The good , the bad , the beauiful, the ugly.

Oki doki...God created man in his own image.
It is my god that loves me unconditionally.
In my life's journey..if the lesson or trials I go through is to strive to that likness of god...
When the fresia...am I going to accept myself ....all of me , the good the bad and the ugly...???
That'll be the $68 question....lmao

"LOVE YOUR ENEMIES"...evidently, I'm my own worst enemy...lol

"I did not come to save the world....I came so that you may live"

oki doki god...clip my fucken wings...or treat my like if I'm fucken JOB...
Ya...jealous son of a *****...lmao
yeah..yeah..."my god is a jealouse god"
Evidently I'm not deserving of your fucken love..becuase I cusred your fucken ass...it fucken hurts god **** it...
Mmmm...perhapse deep down inside of me somewhere...I know you love me inspite of me.
Sometimes..i hate my fucken self so god **** much...I need your love as I've always had..Yeah, like a fucken child.
I AM A CHILD OF GOD...lol

Yes..I know you scare the honeysuckle out of Aberham too ...ya crazy pranksta...
Asking him to kill his son..wtf ??....
mmm...the lesson is about LETTING GO...I know.
You didn't kill his son..but fresia dude that's mental and emotional abuse ..man.

I think it...if a person isolate themselve in a fucken room (monistery) writting a bouch of stories...they'll go fucken stair crazy...lol
I started seeing angles and hearing vioces too after a fucken month..

God grant me the serenity and wisdom to figure out the fucken riddles...lmao

God has saved my life numerous times.
I've given my life and purpose to him, and have
found contention outweigh loneliness. It's a perspective
shift as well. I will never doubt him like in my youth, I couldn't possibly be that blind to deny his existence. I will make sure that if I can ever achieve some level of fame in this life through my career of choice, that he will be praised openly by me. I even considered building a little chapel in my house if I ever did make it in filming. I owe him my life, and way more.

aFIREinside80 said:
God? Well, if you're Mormon, you'd probably want to call him Elohim

This post is a little old, but Elohim is actually biblical hebrew for God. Its written this way in the old testament. the interesting thing about the translation is its debatable plural form. "Elohim," in biblical hebrew means Gods and "El" means god. Generally "God" as we know him is referred to in the biblical hebrew of the old testament as "The God," or in biblical hebrew "Ha-El", which is always interesting. The definitive article "the" (Ha) is used.

sprøde said:
He died with my soul a long time ago.

I am sorry to hear that. I have really felt your profound words so many times.
But they will be raised from the dead. :)

Can't blame God I'm afraid, I've tried. God is an intangible, inaudible, invisible unicorn. I am sorry to hear of your losses though, sounds like it would be quite painful.

Does God have a plan for you? No, and as i have said, you can't blame him, simply because unicorns don't exist. To think that any being so omnipotent and loving would put you or anyone through any sort of suffering to teach you something is bottom line insanity and poisonous to a mind.

This does not mean there is no plan, or purpose, as I would prefer to say for you. If human beings are good for anything it is the ability to call a tree a tree or even the capability to create a god. In a very short version of what I am attempting to say is the only one carving your destiny is man, and you.

I'm glad someone was there to save you when you attempted suicide, someone I knew did not get said luxury.

Marius said:
Can't blame God I'm afraid, I've tried. God is an intangible, inaudible, invisible unicorn. I am sorry to hear of your losses though, sounds like it would be quite painful.

Does God have a plan for you? No, and as i have said, you can't blame him, simply because unicorns don't exist. To think that any being so omnipotent and loving would put you or anyone through any sort of suffering to teach you something is bottom line insanity and poisonous to a mind.

This does not mean there is no plan, or purpose, as I would prefer to say for you. If human beings are good for anything it is the ability to call a tree a tree or even the capability to create a god. In a very short version of what I am attempting to say is the only one carving your destiny is man, and you.

I'm glad someone was there to save you when you attempted suicide, someone I knew did not get said luxury.

Here here.

You have to have been existant to die.

Personally I believe in a pink dancing elephant as my god. Prove it doesn't exist. Prove it didn't create everything.

Latest posts

Back