Where is Punisher?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perhaps we could ask one of his facebook friends if he is ok, unless of course all his friends on there are us lot :S

I have, on many an occasion, disappeared from the interwebz. Worry not for him for he must have some reason. He's a tough brown cookie after all.

I want Punisher back on track! Right now!

[youtube]Js-TrzrZ60Q[/youtube]

..and I won`t take NO for an answer! :cool:

I was wondering the same thing. Well, I hope that he's enjoying his life away from the computer for the time being.

Oceanmist23 said:
Minus said:
I also have been wondering lately, where get got off to.

Where get got off to? What? lol

I don't know. That one is even puzzling me, though apparently i wrote it.

Where did he get off too?

Im hoping that he and his gf are happily living life and he has no time for us. :p No offense to anyone.

That would be nice.

But strange he dissapeared without a trace though...

Its not like he said "hey everyone taking a break!"

That's what makes everything strange...

Well, I hope it's because everything is going well for him as well :)

I wonder if he has any real life friends on his facebook account. I think he's listed as *...which is a fictional internet-name he created. So, there's a good probability that all the people he has on his facebook account are only people from online. Unless people call him *offline, which I doubt.

So, if something bad happened to him no one from offline would be posting on his wall saying "i hope you get better." or "RIP" ...

You know?

Not to scare anyone... :/

So...basically the only way to know if he is ok, is to get someone to CALL him that has his phone number. Otherwize, we've all reached a dead end.

Ok, well I just googled his MSN ID to see if I could find anything. Nothing came up, just one time he posted his MSN ID on ALL.

And I've noticed the last day he responded to anything on facebook was the 30th, one day BEFORE he stopped coming to ALL. Several people have posted on his wall asking where he is, no response.

I also notice a consistent response rate on his facebook profile. If someone posted something BEFORE the 30th, he would respond to it. But not after the 30th.

There are no posts from people asking him to go hang out with them & people are referring to him as punisher on facebook...so yes, my assumption that the account was made for his internet identity is correct.

I've hit a dead end.

Ok, just talked to Van, and he has a message which I'm going to post for him:

"Sup dawgs!
anyway the last time i heard from punny-poo was about the last time he was on which was ages ago. I have 1 of his friends that arn't ALL related at all and she says she hasn't heard from him, which eliminates he is avioding just every ALL person and i have rang him and texted him once with no reply to each.
overall i'm going to guess that the worst possible outcome has happened to him or he simple hasn't payed his internet provider. however *did mention that he was trying to get his life back on track by getting off the internet for awhile, he did try it for a few days so maybe he is just sorting out his social and work life out like a few others have before.

if you want his number contact me because maybe he's just trying to aviod me, i'll give anyone who is a good friend to *even if we don't get on cause i would like to know whats happened to this badass dude.

forever awesome ;), vanny-poo'"

That's all I've been able to get...I hope this info may help.

The mystery thickens.

Who's going to ask Van for his number? I cant, because of my disability. But I'd sure like this mystery solved. Can you text people from across the Atlantic?

you know what? Give me his cell number. PM me it. I'll try to text him/call anyway even if there's a high chance of not being able to text across the atlantic & even if he hangs up on me mistaking me for a telemarketer. I'll take a whack at it.

Ok, well I've tried texting/calling. I got a weird automatic voice message thing when I actually called telling me that I cant reach him and that they'd send him a text to let him know I called. I also texted him 3x because I didnt know how to dial a UK number.

Hopefully he texts back. I've also emailed him via ALL.

LMAO this is probably over nothing, he'll come back and be like "WTF Sophia! Creepy stalker."

Wales is too large to search for Obits.

Conclusion: Dead End unless he texts/emails me or comes back. I'll keep people posted.

Latest posts

Back