Where is Punisher?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
281d9ac.jpg

Attempting to lure Punisher out.

I'm trying to get Van to call his cell phone and leave a message. He forgot today, says he'll do it tomorrow.

I want Punisher back. :(
Pls pls pls.
[youtube]yUTsxXC1PBM[/youtube]

Please, Punisher! :(

Not really. But he wanted to meet MJ so badly.

or

Possible that he read some philosophy text books and got a bashing of religions.

How could you be so cruel Sanal? :(
Punisher is out there somewhere, alone with his own pain and disappointments and loneliness.
If I could somehow reach him I would..facebook, myspace, etc...whater way could get me somehow close to him.
No matter what...Life is Precious is so are WE.
So please Pun, if you have the strength to read this, have mercy on us...I`m worried to death about you.
And honestly, this is bad for my fragile and bad heart condition...pls..I`m very worried.
A sign, just a sign, that you are still breathing.
Please.
I CARE! :(
[youtube]-yiMuXj_ayc[/youtube]

Beat it..**** it! Beat it!

[youtube]CVx1YPh4FAc[/youtube]

:(

Puncuddly's gone?! I'm UPSET! :O Had to respond to this, was really a great guy, though I only spoke with him 5 times I think... Must have been when he was still single, lol.

Uh, Van, can I have his number? :p Just kidding.

I'm sure he's having the TIME OF HIS LIFE!!! with his gf. In that case I'm green with jealousy. : <

Okay so for whoever thinks that I m being rude n cruel at punisher, just so you know, I am one of his first friends in this forum and the one who literally forced him to create an msn id and forced him to come to ALL chat room to chat there telling him "I am a mod so nobody will touch you, don't worry". I know him better than most of you here and I miss him more than many of you does. Knowing him, I am not least bit worried.

Aw, I didn't think you were saying it in a wishful thinking kind of way... but it was the kind of joke that I usually follow with, "In Jesus's name, that will not happen!"

zero said:
How could you be so cruel Sanal? :(
Punisher is out there somewhere, alone with his own pain and disappointments and loneliness.
If I could somehow reach him I would..facebook, myspace, etc...whater way could get me somehow close to him.
No matter what...Life is Precious is so are WE.
So please Pun, if you have the strength to read this, have mercy on us...I`m worried to death about you.
And honestly, this is bad for my fragile and bad heart condition...pls..I`m very worried.
A sign, just a sign, that you are still breathing.
Please.
I CARE! :(

:(

lmao chill dude. don't be so melodramatic. he's probably fine and just having a break from the site, or hasn't paid his internet bill.

stella said:
lmao chill dude. don't be so melodramatic. he's probably fine and just having a break from the site, or hasn't paid his internet bill.

yes ma`m/sir! point taken!
:club:
no melodramatic. just melo. meli melo.
;):cool:

Long enough break yet Punisher?

peek-a-boo ..still no sign of Punisher?
Hm... patience is the queen of virtues.
:)

Latest posts

Back