Where is Punisher?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. I just gave him the link of this thread

Sanal said:
I have no idea. I just gave him the link of this thread

If i hold my breath until i turn blue, will it help?

Ah, he should do what is right for him.

lol :p

Punisher - Lol I'm not dead :O My mobile doesn't let me go on the forum or msn.

Is he sure that he isn't dead?

Lol, I'm sooooooo sorry :p

I wouldn't just leave without saying anything. I can't believe anyone would think I'm that evil lol. I'll still be posting here when (or if) ever I'm living the happy life. I love it here and love all the members, so I won't be going anywhere if I can help it :D

The name SophiaGrace posted is my real name. I don't know why anyone would think I'd make up a name (especially a surname I hate more than anything) and lie to people who are my friends.

And where is this "girlfriend" of mine? :S Why hasn't anyone told me I have one? :p Even if I did have a girlfriend I'd still be on this forum.

Anyway, sorry again, and thanks for making my ears burn while I've been away :p. It made me happy knowing people notice and care :) And a HUUUUGE thanks for you Nerdygirl :D

*HUGS*

P.S. Hello and welcome to all the new people
welcome_042.gif

And Happy late Birthday to all the ones I missed
birthday_056.gif

Punisher said:
I'm not dead. Or am I? :O

Are you saying that you might not be a ghost?

Punisher said:
I hope I'm not. Ghosts are one of the three things that I'm most scared of :p The others are heights and insects :p

Well then hopefully we have been misinformed.

Sanal said:
He's dead probably.

I can understand the heights thing but it depends on what insect. Actually i think the worst aren't even considered to be insects.

The ghost thing might be difficult because i am not a big believer, so i sure as heck hope you aren't a ghost.

Mainly moths and dragon flies lol, I think they're insects? :p

I believe in ghosts because lots of strange things used to happen in my old house. I was glad when we moved out :D

Yeah they sure are. Too bad you can't appreciate dragonflies. They remind me of WWI biplanes. Goggles and all. Well i guess we don't get to pick what gets to us. Hopefully they aren't to common around you. I rarely see them here. Oh geez, i hope you don't have a miller season.

If i spent time in a house like that then my attitude might change too.

Real dragonflies look cool from far away, but not when they get close. I only seen one once, but there's another insect a bit smaller and looks a bit different, and I was told they're dragonflies. Haven't got a clue what they are really called lol, but they always fly into your face real hard.

Yeah. I hope you never move to a haunted house.

Latest posts

Back