Where is Punisher?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i don't think that i would want to be in such a house. Doesn't sound like you enjoyed it.

I don't know what a near dragonfly would be but any bug that has a habit of ramming you doesn't sound to appealing. I hate the flies that insist on doing that.

Ack, dragonfly to the face? That sounds awful! Instead, time for a nerdy girl to the face! *glomps Punisher* Don't you ever vanish on us like that again! You were my first ALL crush, you know?! Geeze!

Living in that house now makes me think of ghosts every time I hear a little noise :p

nerdygirl said:
Ack, dragonfly to the face? That sounds awful! Instead, time for a nerdy girl to the face! *glomps Punisher* Don't you ever vanish on us like that again! You were my first ALL crush, you know?! Geeze!

*blushes* :p

I always tell people when I think my internet will get switched off, but my luck always changes and it never happens. So I didn't tell anyone this time because I thought it wouldn't happen, and it sound like I want some attention or something. Though I did mention it to BlackSabbath, but I don't know where she's gone now.

I'll tell people next time, even if it does make me look like an ass when it doesn't get switched off :p

Welcome back Punisher! :) Never ever do this again and vanish without a word.. (punch).

Wow you are back. Where the heck have you been. Sanal said you were dead.

Yay that is great :)

I'm still a little concerned that Punisher died, and this is some sort of undead version. Please don't eat my brains.

nerdygirl said:
I'm still a little concerned that Punisher died, and this is some sort of undead version. Please don't eat my brains.

Lol. Don't worry, I'm still a vegetarian :p

Vegetarian zombie huh?
zombie_suit.gif

I see, then it is Zombie Punisher.

ofvwy.jpg

Lol, I just noticed that's a Zombie Punisher :D I googled 'zombie punisher' for a new chat avatar :p

Latest posts

Back