Who else is loving GTA V?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the dock with Michael and collected all the nuclear waste... man was that tedious and boring, lol. That submersible goes like -3 mph. Underwater looks cool at first though, then it gets old. I did come across a crashed UFO down there. Now I'm collecting all the letter scraps about that woman that got murdered. That will be the last "strangers & freaks" mission I have to do.

Well I'm hooked on saving for an apartment on the online part.

Store robberies much easier by air!

0_0.jpg

Got my apartment with 10 car garage, (now filled thanks to very kind LS people 'loaning' me thier cars - thank you :p)

Nice view of beach and pier, the golf course and Lifeinvader office down below. (I got the one at Richards Majectic)

I want my own Helicopter and plane, but they are crazy expensive!

Edward W said:
Got my apartment with 10 car garage, (now filled thanks to very kind LS people 'loaning' me thier cars - thank you :p)

Nice view of beach and pier, the golf course and Lifeinvader office down below. (I got the one at Richards Majectic)

I want my own Helicopter and plane, but they are crazy expensive!

You're not kidding. If you want the best items then you're going to have to spend thousands of hours, use the micro-transactions or utilise glitches and exploits. I'm not an entitled teenager, so I'm not willing to cheat. I'll get there eventually though.

I haven't touched the online yet. I just got 100% in single player, which isn't even 100% anymore. You only have to do half of the stunt jumps, under the bridge, and knife flight challenges and there are certain activities that you don't even have to complete like hunting and yoga. I saved the 3rd triathalon as the last thing before I achieved 100% because it takes literally 30 minutes. It made it seem that much more epic when I completed it, lol. It's like 10 or so minutes of swimming, like 15 of cycling, and then 5 of running. I'm going to do the hunting anyway but stupid mountain lions keep mauling me before I can complete it, lol. Then it's just 7 knife flight challenges left. Those are super hard.

I found the knife flights relatively easy. 5 minutes and they were done. I still can't be bothered to do the 'under the bridge' stunts though - I did enough for '100%' and then forgot about them.

I haven't been back on single player since I started online, but it's not as much fun as it could be with all the dodgy level 100s walking about. It's a good laugh when you've got a full party doing the missions, but it gets stale very quickly when you're alone.

It was the other way around for me. I did the under the bridges no problem and never died and had to reload. With the knife flights I spent more time at each loading screen between attempts than I did during each attempt. Finally finished them though. Other than completing the hunting activity with Trevor and a bunch of the random events I'm done with single player. I may try to get into the online but I just lose interest in stuff like that so quickly now. I can't just run around killing and completing random objectives anymore. I need an engaging story and characters.

Too focused for online which means my £35 lasted about a month. Compared to IV which I played for years (same for the others on ps2)

V has great graphics Trevor is brilliant but it's such a letdown.

Being on the gta forums you can see it divides opinion

If anyone want's to add me I play PS3 online for GTA V. I am mike51501989

Someone gifted me 100,000,000 on the online portion of the game. I loved it at first but now I have no motivation to do missions besides trying to get to level 70 in order to get a Tank.

Latest posts

Back