Who has been told you are unatractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely in BC said:
Well folks, I turned around and the guy in the mirror said " nice hair dude, looks like something Lyle Lovett would rock". I promptly told him to f**k off and took a shower.

What a jerk!:club:
wtf? :rolleyes: :club:

It's rather sad that your experiences with our gender has left a sore impression on you, but believe me, we're not all like that. I personally don't care about weight, looks, or status. And there are plenty of other women just like me. What I do believe will happen to you is that you will find that one person who you connect with and who you will be able to talk to about anything. And what will happen is that she will see you and think nothing of it. She will like you for you, and will care less about what you look like. As long as you're comfortable with yourself, she will be too.

Lyle Lovett married Julia Roberts though :)

I've been likened to both a host of ugly sportsmen and Justin Timberlake, I guess you gotta take the rough with the smooth :)

Well, i'm no oil painting that's for sure but i've been called "ugly as a hat full of ********" by some people and beautiful by others. Guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

Latest posts

Back