Who here would you like to estabish a relationship with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know. Lim likes my hair up like an enormous amount. I might wanna get to know him better..... (wary)

Callie said:
Ya know. Lim likes my hair up like an enormous amount. I might wanna get to know him better..... (wary)

:D

I'd like to get to know Limlim moar but... (hmm)

Liley said:
Nerdy, lets have a serious relationship (wary) xD

Okay. We'll go into business together. That's pretty serious. Or, I could dress up like a school marm and glare at you sternly through tiny spectacles. That could also be serious.

nerdygirl said:
Liley said:
Nerdy, lets have a serious relationship (wary) xD

Okay. We'll go into business together. That's pretty serious. Or, I could dress up like a school marm and glare at you sternly through tiny spectacles. That could also be serious.

Im liking this in a kinky way (hmm)

Callie said:

[/quote]

I know why he likes your hair. it's the same reason as why i like your hair (hello)

I wouldn't mind having friendship with everybody I've talked to here. As for further than that, well, none as of yet. Call me old fashioned, but I tend to like to meet the person, in person, before any of the naughty-but-nice-stuff. Although, considering even older fashion, arranged marriages and such, I guess it wasn't alltogether odd at a time. Hmmh.

In the last few days of being here I have already encountered a couple ladies who strike me as being quite warm, smart, and brilliant on the forums. Yet I highly doubt I will be getting to know either of them any time soon :/

Latest posts

Back