Who made you feel like crap today and what would you like to tell them?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
kamya said:
If someone is being rude just call them out on their BS and tell them to knock it off.

Ouch...sorry, but this is the very BEST way to get fired.

I've gone through 3-4 minimum wage customer service type jobs and not once has it ever gotten me fired.

To the guy who made a show of how much he liked me only to leave me waiting at the coffeeshop until the staff had to ask me to leave so that they could close and cited his anxiety, however severe, as an excuse:

Shove off and don't talk to me again. Ever. I don't want your excuses, especially not three days later.

I made myself feel crap :( and then I slapped her and told her, stop over thinking! :mad:

My roommates - this morning my kettle was boiling and whistling on the stove while they were both in the kitchen, but they didn't even bother to turn it off - I had to run in from another room to do it. I don't understand why they're so unfriendly - maybe it's because they're a couple and don't like having a third person in the house, but then why did they rent out the spare room? They were perfectly nice when they were trying to "recruit" me as a neat & quiet roommate, then changed 100% within a few weeks.

I'd like to say to them - You DO realize that if you treat me this way, I won't stay here a year?

A man. I would tell him, "why are you so afraid to let yourself be loved? You beg me to give you another chance, and then I do, then you disappear, as if the past three years never mattered. You hurt me. AND I'M GLAD YOU'RE LOSING YOUR HAIR, YOU ******!"

Latest posts

Back