Who's looking forward to the Wii U?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sentiententity

Reaction score
I am!

I didn't get a Wii this generation. It was both underpowered and didn't have many serious, innovative new games (the controllers were very innovative but most games didn't use them well, and were not as accurate as standard controllers).

That being said, I miss having a Nintendo console this generation. They just have a certain feel to them that you don't get anywhere else. Perhaps I'm just nostalgic. But anyways, I plan to get it right when it comes out (which will be fun) and then use it for the best of the Wii games first (since I always wait til I can get games used when they get to half the price or less).

Anyone feel similar?

sentiententity said:
I am!

I didn't get a Wii this generation. It was both underpowered and didn't have many serious, innovative new games (the controllers were very innovative but most games didn't use them well, and were not as accurate as standard controllers).

That being said, I miss having a Nintendo console this generation. They just have a certain feel to them that you don't get anywhere else. Perhaps I'm just nostalgic. But anyways, I plan to get it right when it comes out (which will be fun) and then use it for the best of the Wii games first (since I always wait til I can get games used when they get to half the price or less).

Anyone feel similar?

I am, but worried about the price. I love the Wii, I have been through 4 of them :p

Like I said with the Vita. If it comes in red to match my Wii, I'll consider it and most likely will get it.

sentiententity said:
Anyone feel similar?

I'm not.

Nintendo has lost touch with the common man. I'm currently building my own console out of spare Atari 2600 Pac Man cartridges and Mattel electronic football games from 1983. I'm calling it the "Wondershitz 2000 Ass Kicking Video Game System".

It will play Pong at 1080p, feature a built in coaster for my beer and dispense Marlboro Reds from an optional expansion module.

Sure, you could pick up a Wii U and have touchscreens, motion control, flash memory and an online network, but then you'd be some kind of communist.

Hoffy said:
sentiententity said:
I am!

Anyone feel similar?

I am, but worried about the price. I love the Wii, I have been through 4 of them :p

I don't care what brand of game console you're talking about, how do you go through 4 of them in a few years? You drop them down the stairs when you're bored??

FreedomFromLiberty said:
Hoffy said:
sentiententity said:
I am!

Anyone feel similar?

I don't care what brand of game console you're talking about, how do you go through 4 of them in a few years? You drop them down the stairs when you're bored??

1 I bricked from hacking it, the other 3 I played the fresia out of :p

Hoffy said:
FreedomFromLiberty said:
Hoffy said:
sentiententity said:
I am!

Anyone feel similar?

1 I bricked from hacking it, the other 3 I played the fresia out of :p

My guess was you took Wii too seriously and they became "full contact" in whatever game/activity you were doing. :D

You're one of a kind Hoffy :p

Latest posts

Back