Why are women so terrifying?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Byproduct of feminism; a narrative of men as mindless grotesque animals oppressing women just by existing. Men fooled into thinking they're scum irrespective of what they've done. Some men are scum certainly, but we all feel the weight of that judgement because women hold the moral high ground.

ardour said:
Byproduct of feminism; a narrative of men as mindless grotesque animals oppressing women just by existing. Men fooled into thinking they're scum irrespective of what they've done. Some men are scum certainly, but we all feel the weight of that judgement because women hold the moral high ground.

Bullshit. If a man thinks he's scum, that's on HIM.
Men haven't cornered the market on rejection, insults and being made to feel like crap by the opposite sex you know.

ardour said:
That is correct. However, I doubt the OP is serious. I speed (obscenely), I do thrilling, dangerous and (subjectively) stupid things, yet women don't scare me one bit. At least not by simply existing. Now, extended interaction with one is a whole new animal. I'm paranoid about them walking near or around me, because they can flip out for whatever reason, then have my ass getting rocked because people jump to conclusions.

Like this time some older lady wanted to walk with me to some bar (I wasn't going; just headed in that direction). She found it in minutes, but I still asked if she was sure she wanted to walk with me. Luckily, I made it out alive and able to fight another day, because . . .

War-Quotes-16.jpg

Ah it has to be war - after all, we have a forest of razor teeth in our vaginas, so that a man will lose the thing he loves most when he attempts to have sex. No wonder a frightened little boy must fight the demon women to the last ounce of his puny strength......he is the hero, we the uncontrollable hell he can never really tame...

jaguarundi said:
Ah it has to be war - after all, we have a forest of razor teeth in our vaginas, so that a man will lose the thing he loves most when he attempts to have sex. No wonder a frightened little boy must fight the demon women to the last ounce of his puny strength......he is the hero, we the uncontrollable hell he can never really tame...

*chokes laughing*

now THAT explains the itching… those razor teeth… it never occurred to me before

No worries ladies, my doodle is like and iron file, those blades will be no problem for me. :p

lol

jaguarundi said:
Teeth in your vagina? Oh you fancy, huh?

Now I'm afraid to have sex. Sex education in junior high didn't talk about the razor teeth.

Reminds me of the little alien hiding in his girlfriend's vagina in Clerks 2.

LitM wrote Reminds me of the little alien hiding in his girlfriend's vagina in Clerks 2

Was thinking more along the lines of the 80's (i think) anime 'Wicked City' Years since I watched it,, but if I remember right there are lots of vagina dentata in that sucker, I can tell you...

Oh and Sci-fi
No worries ladies, my doodle is like and iron file
probably because you are a man sweetie, and not a puny man-boy!

Latest posts

Back