Why do women idolise gays?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAS said:
I refer you to the thread title.

Women don't idolize gays we've talked about this and the problem is that you (no offense) are slightly jealous because all the gays in your area can get partners and you haven't found your perfect match yet.

On a side note if you stop being so angry and learn a little patience people will respond to your posts more often and they will learn to care about you. You can't just make angry posts here and expect someone to say please CAS don't be angry let me help you. It would be nice if the world worked that way but most of the time you have to be nice to get niceness in return.

Stay Strong

Uhh, we don't?

I never knew one person could be so wrong about nearly everything.

VanillaCreme said:
Uhh, we don't?

Okay maybe some women idolize gays but some don't the point being that women idolizing gays is not the real problem. At any rate if it was sweeping generalizations about all women are not the solution.

As for "one person being so wrong about nearly everything" this one subject isn't "nearly everything" and your idea of being "so wrong" is an opinion not a statement of fact.

I assume you mean gay men, my roommate is the exact same way,

she and many other straight woman just love gay men and their culture, because they just get along with them well, like you can go shopping with them and chat about celebrities, they make great girlfriends, except they're men, which is fun

I think because gay men are typically hot, in shape, have a great fashion sense, they tell it like it is, are always friendly, funny and just a hoot and a half

and just plain fabulous

( see any episode of will and grace, or just hanging around gay men, you'll start to see it too)

I mean I don't think women Idolize them really so much as enjoy hanging out them, and seeing how fabulous gay men can be, which personally I don't think is much of a problem.

but ya wanna give a shout out to all my gay brothers out there stay awesome

*hugs doubt the rabbit*

you are awesome :D

by the way not every gay man is like this, I mean not to contribute to the sterotype, but it's usually true for at least most of the gay men i've seen

Why do men idolise attractive lesbian women?

I think men are a fan of the idea of two chicks getting in on perhaps,

I think there also might be something attractive about the unattainability of lesbians, they want what they can't have

there's also, the, we can talk about video games, go out to the shotting range and share a beer with them I suppose

( again sorry for being stereotypical)

I would also like to think it's because we are also awesome

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
Why do men idolise attractive lesbian women?

I think men are a fan of the idea of two chicks getting in on perhaps,

I think there also might be something attractive about the unattainability of lesbians, they want what they can't have

there's also, the, we can talk about video games, go out to the shotting range and share a beer with them I suppose

( again sorry for being stereotypical)

:)

I definately idolise evanescencefan ;).

Yes, everything you say is true.

evanescencefan91 said:

You mean they are all that awesome?

Hell then i will become a gay chick fan too.

I like the lesbian style of spiked hair, but only on a good looking chick with a cute face, otherwise it just looks rather silly.

IMO anyway.

MissWrite726 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Uhh, we don't?

Okay maybe some women idolize gays but some don't the point being that women idolizing gays is not the real problem. At any rate if it was sweeping generalizations about all women are not the solution.

As for "one person being so wrong about nearly everything" this one subject isn't "nearly everything" and your idea of being "so wrong" is an opinion not a statement of fact.

Have you even read any of his other posts? Don't try and correct me, sweetie, you won't be successful. That post wasn't even towards you.

Umm...not idolize, but women can hang out with gay men without being groped and hit on every 5 minutes by every sleazebag within 100 miles. That's why I have a gay boyfriend. It's pretty relaxing actually.

VanillaCreme said:
MissWrite726 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Uhh, we don't?

Have you even read any of his other posts? Don't try and correct me, sweetie, you won't be successful. That post wasn't even towards you.

This thread is not the only angry one from CAS recently. It's one of like, four, currently on the board... Apparently, SOMEONE'S being a crabby pants and making a lot of angry threads. :\

i've only met one flamboyant gay, and he is the most entertaining person I have ever met

I can see why women enjoy their company and keep them as friends

SkuzzieMuff said:
... Apparently, SOMEONE'S being a crabby pants and making a lot of angry threads. :\

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Latest posts

Back