Why don't ALonelyLife members all date each other?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because i'm here to find some friends i can connect with on a more deeper level without being judged... not to get my dick wet. If i wanted to get laid, i would simply go to a local party because there are plenty of slutty girls around here that will F*ck about anything with a penis.

However... to be fair, if by some miraculous chance i met someone here that lived close to me, I genuinely liked, and had strong mutual sexual chemistry with, i would be open to the possibilities. Other than that, this is not a site to just throw a bunch of lonely people together to have a group orgy.

I just want to say first off, all I read was the OP, so, IDK what is going on

I just wanted to say that I am pretty neutral on the subject. I have met plenty of wonderful people IRL off of the internet and I had good experiences.

I DO NOT think that people should get together out of desperation and I really think no one wants to do that, anyway.

There are 2 people i kind of wish would meet because I think they would be great together, but my lips are sealed about that :D

You know, i'm tired. And i'm still getting to know people here. Enough of these stupid ass threads.

I don't get it how two lonely persons, yet again two lonely persons who don't even know each other, can expect that they become less lonely once they get together.

It may happen there isn't nothing to talk about. And even when there is click, how long will it last? Until both sides grow bored of each other?

Vonnegut said very well: Good relationships rely on how many friends each side has. In the old times it was easy, relationships lasted longer because people had big families and mostly they lived quite close together. That means woman had other people with whom to talk to and tell their rants, new people whom she didn't know in her childhood, from mens side. Men get to know new men and women with whom to drink beer and talk about nonsense.

Somehow most people assume that a person in relationship cannot feel lonely.

Calm, small-minded people never realize much of anything, and don't know any better.

I don't think anyone here wants to date a young inexperienced stupid girl... at least my own Boyfriend thinks I am very inexperienced & he thinks its rather annoying. I can't help that I have never liked someone so much. Sometimes I just don't know what to say...thats the main reason I am here anyhow...
My not knowing what to say is what gets me in most of the predicaments I fall into now a days.
I just need some one to be patient with me...

Lol I would love to date an inexperienced girl! We could learn together ;)

I think the main problem is the physical distance between the members and the lack of avalable cheap mass transportation

although there have been a few members here who met online and started chatting online and ended up getting married which is pretty cool :D

eris said:
There are 2 people i kind of wish would meet because I think they would be great together, but my lips are sealed about that :D

*eagerly pulls up chair and sits down*
WHO? WHO?????
WHOOOOOOOO IIIIIISSS IIIIT????
:D:D:D

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
eris said:

WHO? WHO?????

Teresa

Haha, eris are you just trying to tease us all??? :p

ShybutHi said:
SofiasMami said:
eris said:

WHO? WHO?????

Teresa

do tell :)

There's been two marriages from this place, actually. You can find the threads somewhere.

(I see what you did there Brian, you cad. You reinforced the above statements and maintained the ambiguity! You are most dastardly, sir. Most villainous indeed, Mr. Brian. But so superbly delivered, at that.)

I think it is actually 3 couples from here who have gotten married :p And even more couples than that have come about through this site.

discolemonade said:
ShybutHi said:
SofiasMami said:
eris said:

WHO? WHO?????

Teresa

do tell :)

Some things are best left unsaid, I guess. There's more fun letting people speculate. :p

Latest posts

Back