Why don't ALonelyLife members all date each other?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFrozenSoul said:
@tangerinedream: You won't see me arguing about the fact that women need to be choosy. After all, why do you think that men are capable of sleeping with large numbers of women. After all, he is the most capable mate. However, keep in mind that the point of declaring someone a mate is to have kids. So if you are not having sex with your husband whenever you guys get the chance, in order to produce a child, he is clearly not the best mate and you are leading him on while lying to yourself.

Feel free to remember that there is a difference between being choosy and being a prude. Being choosy shows that you enjoy and accept sex as part of life. Being a prude is what girls on this forum do. That comes from the phrase There is more to life than just sex It shows you are pretending you are above nature. Yet expect all the natural things that come with being a mate. Namely a companion, resources, status, and protection. All the women.... No all the females on this forum have proven they are prides.

As for my other statement. At least I am honest. Not saying it doesn't make it any less true.

You are out of your mind. Saying that there is more to life than sex does NOT equate to prudish sex-hating.

I haven't seen a prudish girl here yet.

I certainly have't seen any sex-hating prudish girls here.

I know that I am not a prude. I have no idea where you are getting the idea that all the women here are prudes.

Women who doesn't want to hav sex = Prude

Man who doesn't want to have sex = Gay

Logic fail.

I'd go out on a date with some of the women here :cool:. The problem with internet dating is that people are too........nervous. People wanna know EVERYTHING there is to know about someone before they meet them...and they rationalize it because they're afraid they're going out with a wakko (which is fair). But the thing is that real dating doesn't work like that...you don't know everything about the person before you meet them. You just meet them and if you like them you go forward, if not - at least you tried. You can't refuse to meet people because they might not be perfect for you. That's a one way ticket to loneliness because if you're not willing to give someone a chance...why should anyone give you a chance?!

I would have thought that people who are lonely (ie. people here) would be more willing to take a chance on someone. Even if you go out with someone who turns out to be not your type at least you got to go out and meet somebody new, hopefully you can share a coffee or drink or meal together. That's what escaping loneliness is all about right?!

I guess what I'm trying to say is...if there are any ladies in the Toronto or GTA on here that wanna grab some late night pancakes tonight...PM me!!! :cool:
(oh yeah...I went there!!)

I understand the "weird people use the internet" idea, but in reality nearly everyone uses the internet

tangerinedream said:
You are out of your mind. Saying that there is more to life than sex does NOT equate to prudish sex-hating.

I know that I am not a prude. I have no idea where you are getting the idea that all the women here are prudes.
Clearly you have not read what SophiaGrace has said... well anytime sex is mentioned.

As for not having seen a prude girl on her yet. Remember we measure people based on our own perception of reality. You may not consider yourself a prude, then again you probably have an extreme view of what a prude is. Your attacks on what I have said. Clearly mark you as a prude.

wanting to do something else besides have sex once in awhile makes you a prude? Man even I don't have the stamina to go forever o_O

AFrozenSoul said:
tangerinedream said:

Clearly you have not read what SophiaGrace has said... well anytime sex is mentioned.

As for not having seen a prude girl on her yet. Remember we measure people based on our own perception of reality. You may not consider yourself a prude, then again you probably have an extreme view of what a prude is. Your attacks on what I have said. Clearly mark you as a prude.

IIRC, all Soph has was that sex ought to be meaningful and not wasted on just anyone. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As for my being a prude because I've attacked your posts, the only thing I've really "attacked" is your lack of reading comprehension. Nowhere have I said that sex is bad, that no one should do it blah blah blah.

It's true that I have nothing but disdain for people who use sex as a weapon, whether it's some two-bit home-wrecking whore or a manwhore who views women as nothing more than a cum receptacle. That isn't attacking sex and saying that sex is bad. That's criticizing how people use/view sex.

Really, saying that someone who says that "there is more to life than sex" is a prude says more about you and how you are ridiculously obsessed over something that you are most likely not getting.

If you think that this makes me a prude, I'd say it is YOU who has an extreme - not to mention skewed - definition of what a prude is, not me.

AFrozenSoul said:
-_- Reason number one, distance. I have yet to meet someone with 200 miles of me. In my book Internet dating is just a lie. If you don't live close enough for me to want to make the round trip. Then you are too far away.

Reason number 2, my sex drive. I have yet to meet a woman on here who considers sex a good fun thing. You all say it is nice, but really that means you think you might be in the mood once a quarter, yes quarter 3 months. Otherwise you want all the commitment and time a relationship offers without the sex. Of course giving off the excuse sex is not everything. It is a part of life, and it is something I enjoy. Relationships are about giving, that is what all you ladies say. Yet you are unwilling to give the cheapest easiest quickest gift of them all.

Those are the two main reasons I can think of.

Have you ever thought that plenty of women enjoy sex...but just not with you?
How do you know that every single women will only be in the mood "once a quarter, yes quarter 3 months"?
Maybe if you had proper relationships with women - you'd realize that is not the case.
You are not entitled to have access to any woman's body just because you feel like you deserve it.
There are plenty of women that want commitment, time and sex...perhaps all the women up to this point that you have encountered...just don't want any of it with you. :/

I can only suggest you to pursue prostitutes, sleep with people at the bars/ club/ online ads etc - I do not suggest this to belittle you.
If you are a virgin (I'm assuming yes) - perhaps this will shed some light on why "sex isn't everything" for some people if in the end you still feel that there is something more that you're missing.
I understanding wanting sex...women want sex as well! But from your posts - it's almost like you feel that women owe you because you have a penis.
I doubt that you would enjoy it if you met new women and they expected you to give them marriage right away.
Sorry, but it's a piss-poor attitude to carry. :(

I've met people like you in real life...and what I did for my emotional safety (such people are calculative, ungrateful because they also tend to feel that they're entitled to many other things) and physical safety (aggressive, such people often believe that "some women are asking to be raped") was stay far, far away from them and I've never been happier.

I'm pretty sure there is more to life than sex. For example, watching Limlim fling people into my turrets is an orgasmic experience.

It's true, none of you live in the middle of nowhere bumfuck northern canada. Weird!

Latest posts

Back