Why I say "fresia online dating"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelyInAtl said:
From another POV, playing devils advocate....

If a guy is on a dating site and none of the "broken" women are interested in him, why would a non-broken one be?

QFT while we're at it. If needing to look online means someone is "broken," it's not just the women.

Trent said:
Tealeaf said:
perfectly compatible

that's a common excuse for not giving a whole bunch of guys a chance

because they supposedly aren't ^that^

most lonely guys just want "a good woman"

most women who (claim to be) lonely want a man that is "perfectly compatible"

ain't nothing perfect, sugar

It's an excuse for not wanting to date someone who wants a wife and kids ASAP, has poor morals, or can't hold a discussion about anything deeper than YouTube. :rolleyes:

"If you don't find someone special within 6 months, we'll give you an additional 6 months free." That's a direct quote from the website. I would much rather have a refund than an additional 6 months free, but whatever. Such......... is life.

The 1st time I went through the 6 months thing, I made sure to follow the rules and I got my 6 extra months free.
Neither of those 6 month periods worked out. I took a break from that site and finally went back. I've been on there 3 months and I'm not following the guidelines so I won't get my 6 months free but that's ok, I've hit the age when women block you out so 6 more months won't be of any assistance. *laughs*

Unwanted94 said:
"If you don't find someone special within 6 months, we'll give you an additional 6 months free." That's a direct quote from the website. I would much rather have a refund than an additional 6 months free, but whatever. Such......... is life.

Another six months doesn't cost them anything. Hence, the offer. If you don't find someone in the first six months, odds are you won't in the next six months either.

^ I completely agree with you. I don't regret trying the site out because I actually thought that the possibility was high of meeting someone, but like my motto goes:"Live and learn."

Well, I just had someone respond to an e-mail I sent them on Match so for at least the next week I should be in a more happy energetic mood.
I get a huge boost of energy whenever someone e-mails me.
That's the problem with dating sites. They lead to huge mood swings. *laughs*

blackdot said:
Well, I just had someone respond to an e-mail I sent them on Match so for at least the next week I should be in a more happy energetic mood.
I get a huge boost of energy whenever someone e-mails me.
That's the problem with dating sites. They lead to huge mood swings. *laughs*

that is very codependent thinking

you need the promise of contact with a female to be in a "happy" or "energetic" mood

girls can tune into this sort of codependent nature INCREDIBLY fast

be careful

as a man, you need to be your own source of energy, eminating it outward, such that it draws women in, not waiting for them to fill a hole in you with their energy

of course, this is all from my studies on attraction that everyone around here dismisses

you want to be awesome, you want to feel awesome, you need to be the best you, and literally eminate vibes of awesomeness such that others are drawn to it like moths to the flame

Then take hold of your inner chi (energy) and draw it into a ball and launch it at the approaching woman, shouting out "Hodouken!" as loud as you can. Through your voice which drew the woman in, it too will draw your energy outwards and obliterate your opponent.

Learn well blackdot-san

I draw energy from talking to people because when I'm talking to people I'm not alone.

Women can't tell since they only know me when they are talking to me.

women can tell

women can always tell

i read one study that seemed fairly credible. it set up very specific and reasonable criteria for "intuition" and said that women are ten times more intuitive than men

i believe that

i deal with women ALL DAY LONG and i watch them read me

historically speaking (and still to this day) women had/have to be intuitive for their very survival. men can just trudge through life battle axes swinging and rip a path through everything in their way. for women, it is not so. they have needed their BRAINS and INTUITION to stay out of danger. to stay safe. to stay fed. to stay warm. women are by their very instinct survivors and protectors due to watching over children. they need to KNOW when someone is a danger. instinctively.

trust me, if your true state of mind is "i am miserable and incomplete when i am alone, yet i am totally fulfilled and exuberant when a woman talks to me" - it WILL show through in your interactions with her. even in just typed words.

the topics you choose, the way you mix your words, the frequency with which you reply, the emotional "vibe" of your presence - women are in tune with this.

if you are not happy and complete within yourself, if you are not fully balanced and at peace, if you are not blazing your own path unafraid to be alone - you will not attract women.

read.

and it's not as though i am speaking of being manipulative. i am speaking of learning to fix those things that keep you from truly expressing your awesome self. sometimes our emotions, our energy, gets muddled and we can't see it.

but women?

they can smell it.

even over the Internet.

Trent said:
women can tell

women can always tell

as a mind reader, I can tell that women can't tell over the internet.
Especially given that the only thing that they know about me is that I am happy and outgoing.
Even women in real life struggle to figure me out. Only the ones I have broken down and actually had a one-on-one conversation about my life know I'm completely different than what they perceive.

Now on the other hand if I'm flooding their e-mail bucket with "Please talk to me! Please talk to me! Please talk to me! ", then yes, that would come across as a problem.

Trent said:
women can tell

women can always tell

but women?

they can smell it.

even over the Internet.

Come on now, Trent. This sounds pretty unpleasant, you make out as though all human females are akin to ghostly bloodhounds that hunt down unwary travellers late at night and feast on their meaty giblets.

Online dating may well be a shallow arena. I haven't tried it, I'd far rather meet someone in a natural environment in reality rather than invest my time in "formal dating", which feels bizarre to me. But that's no excuse to have a pop at one gender or another though - both men and women are equally capable of being shallow beings.

Don't you find these ads totally idiotic and annoying? I DON'T have any HPV/genital warts, for Christ's sake!!! I don't NEED any treatment for something I don't have, you ******* idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

iris said:
Don't you find these ads totally idiotic and annoying? I DON'T have any HPV/genital warts, for Christ's sake!!! I don't NEED any treatment for something I don't have, you ******* idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to derail this thread, but I'm with you. My ads are for a lesbian dating site.

theraab said:
iris said:

Not to derail this thread, but I'm with you. My ads are for a lesbian dating site.
LOL, thank you for understanding my annoyance. I wonder where those sites get their ideas from.

To the OP, I'm sorry for derailing the thread. :D

blackdot said:
Trent said:
women can tell

women can always tell

as a mind reader, I can tell that women can't tell over the internet.
Especially given that the only thing that they know about me is that I am happy and outgoing.
Even women in real life struggle to figure me out. Only the ones I have broken down and actually had a one-on-one conversation about my life know I'm completely different than what they perceive.

Now on the other hand if I'm flooding their e-mail bucket with "Please talk to me! Please talk to me! Please talk to me! ", then yes, that would come across as a problem.

i'm sure your optimistic side shows through in a genuine fashion just like it does in your posts here

TheSolitaryMan said:
Trent said:
women can tell

women can always tell

but women?

they can smell it.

even over the Internet.

Come on now, Trent. This sounds pretty unpleasant, you make out as though all human females are akin to ghostly bloodhounds that hunt down unwary travellers late at night and feast on their meaty giblets.

Online dating may well be a shallow arena. I haven't tried it, I'd far rather meet someone in a natural environment in reality rather than invest my time in "formal dating", which feels bizarre to me. But that's no excuse to have a pop at one gender or another though - both men and women are equally capable of being shallow beings.

nice way to mischaracterize my post.

what i said was that, as a group, women are more instinctive and intuitive than men. they can sense desperation, clingyness, loneliness, codependency. i've read at least ten books and countless articles on this subject. i am complimenting women as being more intuitive than men. that's not an attack, although you've found a way - miraculously - to spin it that way.

now, the whole "smell it" thing was not to make women sound like (what was it?) ghostly bloodhounds?

it was to point out the fact that codependency STINKS and is OBVIOUS and PUNGENT to anyone tuned into it - man or woman.

i read a lot of the posts by the males on this board, and they actually give me nausea and a sense of repulsion because i can feel the waves of codependency emanating outward from their words.

so i too am a ghostly bloodhound

My adds are for a christian singles dating site. Given I'm a pretty banal atheist I think something has gone horribly wrong on the advertisers end.

Latest posts

Back