Why is this so anonymous....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do love people who go out with a bang. Not.

If you want to leave a forum, the styish way to do it is to simply stop posting. All the "well ban me then!" stuff is a little sad.

Out of curiosity, were any of YOUR pictures real? You've changed your profile picture multiple times and it's always been a different person.
Also, why did you specifically attack Callie? You have two pages full of other people telling you the same thing. You chose to get angry about people wanting their privacy. That's on you.

I think we should take a lesson from somebody very, very wise. And yes, that can only be one. Forghorn Leghorn.

Boah's... aah say boah's about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

dqc said:
You are 95% a bunch of sad, lonely, argumentative weirdos aren't you PinkPrincessCallie! Most of you clearly have Aspergers, at the very best. No wonder you have a lonely life. I don't belong here amongst you losers with your defective personalities. I was just hoping to meet a nice, regular person to talk to, some hope! Please delete my profile asap to save me the bother! Farewell fucktards!

Kindly bugger off, thanks.

dqc said:
You are 95% a bunch of sad, lonely, argumentative weirdos aren't you PinkPrincessCallie! Most of you clearly have Aspergers, at the very best. No wonder you have a lonely life. I don't belong here amongst you losers with your defective personalities. I was just hoping to meet a nice, regular person to talk to, some hope! Please delete my profile asap to save me the bother! Farewell fucktards!

That's not very nice, dqc. I think we were all trying to look out for you or anyone else reading posts on forums not just this one but everywhere else to be more mindful and careful of the people they talk to. I don't expect anyone to trust me right off the bat, even if I were to put my face on my profile. I think it's mostly out of safety rather than wanting to argue with you specifically.

Also, it wasn't just Callie who was trying to put across this point. A lot of us were trying to tell you that, firstly, it may not be entirely safe to put everything about yourself out there and secondly, just cos you put up a pic of yourself on your profile doesn't mean you're telling all truth. It just doesn't work that way. No hard feelings, no offense.... also just want you to know that these people who do not have their faces displayed or personal information openly shared are real people too, with real feelings and problems or insecurities who find comfort in being hidden while they try to open up. They can be just as legit as someone you already know in your life.

I wish you well, take care.

dqc said:

You make my heart sad, you let your ignorance hurt others. You have no idea what some of us have been through, the lives we have lived. For some of us, this site might be one of our only social interactions. And that’s okay, what’s is not okay is you coming and spewing hate to something you clearly don’t understand. Sure, we are all hidden behind a screen, but he love and caring for one another is real and strong. I pity you for not being able to see it.

TheLoadedDog said:
I do love people who go out with a bang. Not.

If you want to leave a forum, the styish way to do it is to simply stop posting. All the "well ban me then!" stuff is a little sad.

We could only hope that one would be so mature.

dqc said:
Why is almost everybody anonymous? We barely have a clue who we are talking to....do we?

they're too scar--shy! yea shy! shhh.... *whispers* we don't talk about this man... you know they can ban us... so... shhushhhh....

Yeah.... you've lost my respect now. Not that you care about that sort of thing. You make it very apparent with your close and narrow minded outlook.

Ah, You've now shown you've got your own underlining problems (lack of empathy past one's self seems to be one obvious one). You sure you fit your own views of "normal"? Because it was downright childish and selfish to categorize you and your obvious problems as more 'normal' than the rest of us.

Continue to act the way you did here, and see how fast that'll make you even more lonely. You're in dire need of some self reflection. Enjoy your perfectly 'normal' conservative mind and life. Clearly online correspondence is not for you. So, go OUTSIDE and find friends then! Because, you're far too normal to be doing it on a computer, right? :/

Or, you're just a troll or troubled individual whom is indeed catfishing themselves and psychologically projecting.
Personally, my gut is telling me it's the latter.

Be whoever you want here, just not a the expensive of others. And most of all, don't be a disrespectful asshat please!

Ironically, years ago, pardon my french, I thought Aspergers was a type of vegetable.

Anyway, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I am not an anonymous here.

I respect people here and am open for all.

No fake identity. Only real name, surname, age, country, private information, even the photo from my passport. I am a real person. No need to conceal myself. All I write here is true.

I want people to trust me.

Saves any attachment,,,,So you, I can walk away quite easily without being affected by any emotional yearnings that are conveyed by someone in pain..

Remember your just a number or an icon or a handle... No one wants to know you or your pain....

SingletonUK said:
Saves any attachment,,,,So you, I can walk away quite easily without being affected by any emotional yearnings that are conveyed by someone in pain..

Remember your just a number or an icon or a handle... No one wants to know you or your pain....

I can see that you are a bundle of joy. 

I can also see that what you wrote is bullshit. People DO care.

> No one wants to know you or your pain....

If so then all we write here is sensless.
If nobody cares then there is no reason to express yourself.
Then every forum would be an unfriendly, cold place, like the real life itself is.

Real names, photos and some private information are important, they help people see your real identity, your real personal history, your own nature.

Paul Bauman said:
Real names, photos and some private information are important, they help people see your real identity, your real personal history, your own nature.

Not really.  You don't need to know my real name or what I look like to get to know me.  All you have to do is listen.  Once people are more comfortable with each other, THEN you can exchange real information, in private, if you wish, but you don't need to know everything from the start. Especially on a forum like this, where people are often more wary of others.

My real name is Lord Tarquin Farquharsen Smyth the famous UK Stalker and axe murderer. So I hope you understand as I try to be just a little discrete when I can.

Otherwise when out on parole you'll usually find me rocking to & fro sat banging my head against a wall. Or just simply chopping firewood in bed... 

Do you have any interesting pass times?

Latest posts

Back