Why she didn't pick him the first time...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Here is an article on a woman who after a first date, dismissed a guy. Some time later, they came back to each other, finding the love of their life in the other.

http://personals.aol.com/articles/2...t-call-him-back/?ncid=AOLCOMMlovecrssaoln0063

I hope it helps some.

that is definitely an interesting story. makes you think.

off topic, how did you embed your gamertag thing in your signature. i keep trying but it doesnt work.

edgecrusher said:
VanillaCreme said:
Here is an article on a woman who after a first date, dismissed a guy. Some time later, they came back to each other, finding the love of their life in the other.

http://personals.aol.com/articles/2...t-call-him-back/?ncid=AOLCOMMlovecrssaoln0063

I hope it helps some.

that is definitely an interesting story. makes you think.

off topic, how did you embed your gamertag thing in your signature. i keep trying but it doesnt work.

nevermind it worked this time. i was trying from somehwere else but i tried it from the same one you were doing and it worked.

AFrozenSoul said:
No... that did not really help me... it would have given me more hope if I actually was able to met and date women.

Uhh, it wasn't a dating site. Just something that kind of shows that things like that do happen. People always want instant gratification. It doesn't always happen instantly. I find it amazing how people have no patience, and then are lazy about things. They both were willing to wait and work for something great.

And Edge, mind if I add you next time I go on Xbox?

VanillaCreme said:
Uhh, it wasn't a dating site. Just something that kind of shows that things like that do happen. People always want instant gratification. It doesn't always happen instantly. I find it amazing how people have no patience, and then are lazy about things. They both were willing to wait and work for something great.
Ah yeah, I can see that... patience is key... I guess it depends on how long you have to wait. Right now I am waiting, and every day seems like a year.

VanillaCreme said:
AFrozenSoul said:
No... that did not really help me... it would have given me more hope if I actually was able to met and date women.

And Edge, mind if I add you next time I go on Xbox?

sure, always looking for more gamers

No...he knew she was playing hard to get or there's like a 50 dates rule or some honeysuckle some women made up of whatever hell reasons
or another way of suger coating that women plays the field or kick the tires, test drive just like men do.

honeysuckle...I had chicks that did that to me. Hell we didn't even date at first but she was't interested in me but she knew I had my eyes on her...Well, simple becuase there was another dude avaliable.
As soon as he was out of the picture due to whatever life's changes are. She freaken went head over heels over me. I only went out with her once and she was
crying over me already FFS. I could had easy started a relationship with her. The chioce was mine. But i didn't becuase simply I'm stuck up gardenia.lmao
I'm number 1 in your life babe or I don't like being settle for. I'm second to nothing. :p Get your priorities straight. My love isn't at your convient.

It can happen on the first date, second date or the 50th date. No couples are the same as in no one is exactly the same...

personal turn off... its one sided. a real man, deserves for the woman to show equal interest and desire. she only went for him, because she couldnt get anything better. 3 months to abandon her rich corporate man list... to settle for a chiropractor... shes a slithering snake.

@h i: Yet another reason why I do not like this article. It shows how people are willing to settle instead of being alone. Granted I cannot say that I am not guilty of that.

@Lonsome Crow: Wish I had your problems sometimes.

h i said:
personal turn off... its one sided. a real man, deserves for the woman to show equal interest and desire. she only went for him, because she couldnt get anything better. 3 months to abandon her rich corporate man list... to settle for a chiropractor... shes a slithering snake.

i didnt really notice it at first but i kind of see what you are saying. it did seem like she kind of settled maybe. who knows...

Not everyone is the same. It doesn't necessarily mean that someone is settling if they didn't have interest in you at first. It could mean it was just not the right time(for several reasons). This happened to me with a guy. I wasn't interested in a relationship at first but later on I did fall for him. I didn't settle..I really cared for him.

Latest posts

Back