Why you shouldn't date online

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, what a way to sterotype people. This guy obviously thinks that if you're on line, you are unattractive or defective in some way. But wait....isn't HE spending a lot of time on youtube? :p

Bust out with your msn CG :p
You'll be safe, I can't stalk ya.

I know you're hawt !!!!

meh those videos werent too convincing. it was a generalization that all people who date online are ugly. and compiled with random ugly people pictures. it was funny tho. but not convincing neither contain real useful information.

lovehurtme said:
I can see what you were trying to do CG. Honestly though, online dating does suck.

I am glad you got my message.
It's not about the looks...
It's about ugly personalities.
Men on dating sites are:
-liars
-cheaters
-cowards
-don't know what a relationship really is
-emotionally insecure
-play games 24/7

AND.....it's really emotionally draining to spend time with SUCH idiots.

I have no more profiles online. I have deleted them all.

lovehurtme...you look very pretty in your profile avatar.

ClosetGeek said:
I am glad you got my message.
It's not about the looks...
It's about ugly personalities.
Men on dating sites are:
-liars
-cheaters
-cowards
-don't know what a relationship really is
-emotionally insecure
-play games 24/7

The last two women I met through online dating were:

- sluts

Not my word either. This is by their own admission. While it might be flattering to have a woman begin removing her clothing after having only known her for a few days (or hours no less), I tend to wonder how many other men before me have received the same treatment.

I realize this is difficult for many women to accept, but not all men in the world are looking for a quick boink. Been there, done that and would now prefer the real deal.

Despite my dissapointment with online dating, I'm still certain there are real human beings to be found in there somewhere. It's just the simple fact that it resembles the search for a needle in a stack of needles under a haystack that's on fire. These days I lack the time and enthusiasm for such extensive archaeology.

I don't do the online dating thing, but I can't say I was feeling that youtube idea.

Latest posts

Back