Will you be my friend? Pwetty pwease?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourGlow

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a friend that can communicate through MSN, Skype, Email, or PM.

I would prefer a girl or guy around my age, or a woman of any age.

About me:
I'm 22 year old biracial girl of the dark skinned variety (I've tried to make pen pals and have them never talk to me again once they found out I was black or whatever lol).
Sometimes I have overly dry/sarcastic humor...but I only have it in phases. I dislike meanies. I obsess about cute things, like kitties, anime, and fashion. I enjoy conspiracy theories. I'm a college student. And last but not least I'm a kind, gentle person, and a great friend.

If you want to know more about me please read my two intros
here and here

I'll be your friend. You can PM me, skype, or e-mail. Whichever you prefer. I'm of South East Asian descent and I've got no problems with people's skin color. :D I can appreciate a good sense of humor and I don't like douchey people.

Of course, yes I can be a friend if you want to be one. I'm a 25 year-old dude from Nigeria, here in Africa. But, if it matters, I'm not much into manga and fashion.

I also like manga..for starters i watched Bleach and now im in to Naruto.

I like computers and games for main hobby.

And im 31, so i dont know if that is to old for your range ?

I'll be your friend too! I'm 23 and I'm into anime and manga. Not as much as I used to be but I looooooove Ghost in the Shell.

I would love to be your friend if your list isn't full already :)

I dunno why people wouldn't talk to you anymore because you're blackish. ;)

I find you quite pretty... and from what I've seen so far you seem like an interesting person. :)

Pwetty pwease with a cherry on twop and ice cweam in the midwwo lol

^^You took it to the next level lol

Badjedidude said:
I dunno why people wouldn't talk to you anymore because you're blackish. ;)

I find you quite pretty... and from what I've seen so far you seem like an interesting person. :)

Well, I think there's this pretty uncommon stereotype going around about black and "blackish" girls. Something about being loud and angry I think...lol

That's only one of several reasons why people wouldn't talk to me. I'm sure it's not the main reasons.

If you're still looking for more folks to talk to, I'd be glad to chew the fat. PM me if you wish. You sound like an interesting person and one I'd enjoy talking to. Can't understand why some folks would just up and leave once they found out about skin tone. Then again, racism isn't based on any sane logic, anyhow.

hey im in my early 20is , if you are having too much fun and wanna get bored pm me :D I have msn .

"Sometimes I have overly dry/sarcastic humor"

I would advise you to be very very careful.
I'm this way too, and it can be quite costly.

^^
Okay maybe "overly" is an exaggeration...but thanks for the advice. ^_^

Latest posts

Back