Windows 7 or vista..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go for windows 7
Vista has lots for probs where win7 has non ...plus win 7 has the looks for Vista and power/Greatness of Xp

I was told by a computer technician that worked on my computer that Windows XP or Vista is better for people that aren't using their computer professionally. He said that Windows 7 is not as user friendly and more complicated.

well... win 7 is really frindly...hey all i do on my pc is Listen to songs ..play games...and use net ...win 7 workin gr8 for me...same was xp
but Vista gave me lots of probs

WishingWell said:
I was told by a computer technician that worked on my computer that Windows XP or Vista is better for people that aren't using their computer professionally. He said that Windows 7 is not as user friendly and more complicated.

I thought it was the opposite. I use both the WinXP and Vista Business platforms professionally, and I read that Win7 is much more user-friendly and designed for entertainment. LG:)

trueplaya said:
Ill sticky with windows XP, it works great but vista is also good.

(((((DONT GET VISTA!))))) Windows 7 is great though, I am running the windows 7 ultimate (64 bit) and its great.

Sure, Vista had issues to work through during its intial release, but it was hardly the abomination people make it out to be. In the end it turned out to be a reliable, functional OS. Besides, can you still buy Vista?

With Windows 7 I had to learn that not all 32bit programs work with a 64bit OS. Ironically, to work around this, I had to create a virtual machine from a copy of WinXP. Silly, huh? Otherwise, it's an enjoyable, friendly system.

I have two computers side by side. One has Vista, the other has windows 7.

The one with Windows 7 is much worse. I get weird problems with video display, the choice of screensavers completely sucks. I know I've had a myriad of other problems too, mostly compatibility issues with roms and video games. Windows media player 12 is the worst and the stupid way they have everything integrated makes it impossible to downgrade. I have nothing but resentment for windows 7.

IMHO windows has gone downhill since XP. Vista is okay, but they killed some things I like including windows media player 9, the very best, some compatibility issues, and the starfield simulation screensaver.

I think Windows 7 and Vista operating system they are both nice. However, Windows 7 is my favorite operating system. Then mixed Vista. I have currently using Windows 7 on my PC. It is a new latest version of Microsoft. Some have advanced features and fast speed betting can provide.

Windows 7 is the best then Vista. Windows 7 will behave on all desktop with hardware parts. Windows 7 turned much faster than Vista which just consumes a big part of system resources with less efficiency.

I hate Vista, but I'm stuck with it for now since it comes preloaded on my laptop. The reviews I've been getting about Windows 7 have been impressive, but getting one is quite expensive going by the average standard of living around here, and I've not decided if I should go for the bootleg version yet. Guess I'm stuck with the pain in my behind (Vista).

Latest posts

Back