Wishes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
You are walking down the road and stump your big toe. In the midst of clutching your foot and spitting out colorful metaphores, you notice a bottle. You pick it up, rub off the dirt and out pops a genie.

*poof*

The genie gives you three wishes and a bandaid. Two wishes for you and one for someone or something other than yourself. What would you wish for?

wish 1: rid person A of poverty and sickness
wish 2: undo the crime that placed person B in prison for life
wish 3: undo a crime that person C has not been punished for

I suppose I can't apply a wish to an entire nation, otherwise wars would cease.

As much as I would love to win the lottery or something, I think I have all that I need to make it in this world. My job pays very little, and so I struggle financially. I have been missing a love life for ages. I don't have friends. Nevertheless, I can and will change these things.

BUT, if I must apply two wishes to myself:
-enough money to live comfortably/stress free
-an intense love life (ever see The Notebook?)

Naleena, is that a picture of you? Girl, you are smoking hot!

1 = For every person on the planet to be pain free. (This I would think covers a lot of things like war, hunger and the feeling of being lonely cos pain comes in all sorts of shapes and size's)

I would keep the other two in reserve :D

jjam said:
wish 1: rid person A of poverty and sickness
wish 2: undo the crime that placed person B in prison for life
wish 3: undo a crime that person C has not been punished for

I suppose I can't apply a wish to an entire nation, otherwise wars would cease.

As much as I would love to win the lottery or something, I think I have all that I need to make it in this world. My job pays very little, and so I struggle financially. I have been missing a love life for ages. I don't have friends. Nevertheless, I can and will change these things.

BUT, if I must apply two wishes to myself:
-enough money to live comfortably/stress free
-an intense love life (ever see The Notebook?)

Naleena, is that a picture of you? Girl, you are smoking hot!

Hi JJAM :)
You have some interesting wishes there. What you wish for says a lot about you. You seem to be a very positive person :) The thing about life that is constant is that it is ever changing and though you may not have the intense love life or able to live "comfortable"
right now, the possibility for you to create that in your life is there. I'm not sure about the romance in the movies....lol

Thanks for replying and thanks for the compliment. I don't see myself as pretty. More average, I think.

Bluey said:
1 = For every person on the planet to be pain free. (This I would think covers a lot of things like war, hunger and the feeling of being lonely cos pain comes in all sorts of shapes and size's)

I would keep the other two in reserve :D

Hey Bluey :) What a great wish. Pain and fear cause a lot of problems. There are, as you said, so many types of pain.

Mother Teresa said, "Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."

Thanks for replying. Hope your feeling better today.

That no one would live in poverty

That no one would have to deal with life threatening or crippling disease, either physical or mental.

That mankind would no longer ever feel the need for war.

That the damage we have done to this planet would be erased.

Note that i can not count.

I would only need one wish...that everyone in the world would be happy. I just want to grow old being happy.

put the bandaid on...

1. change myself (1st cause that would make life easier for many ppl)
2. help my mom
3 and the 3rd one I'd prolly give away to my dear friend S***** to wish whatever he wants.

Lol, JJAM is right, Naleena is hot!

I'm having a hard time with this wishes thing... I don't really wanna force anything on other people... But here we go:

#1- Everyone gets food.
#2- We all find something to be be happy about... Maybe we are happy that we can all eat now, I don't care what it is... Just as long as we are all happy about something...
#3- October 10th is Cake Day... We all eat cake on this day. (This is my selfish wish, lol)

Otherwise, we're all capable of providing for our own **** selves =0)

I'd wish that everyone on this board could find a loving caring partner that they would be happy with for the rest of their life (me included of course)

Well, they may sound a lil selfish, but I think these wishes would work out for the best.

1. I would wish for a education in a career field that would bring me great wealth and I would enjoy for the rest of my life.
2. I would wish to erase all of my debt on my credit reports for the rest of my life.
3. I would wish all homeless people had a safe place to permanently live.

My first 2 wishes would cover my need to take care of me and my family and provide the means for me to help those less fortunate than myself and would allow me to help bring about numerous changes.
My last wish would alleviate a large part of suffering.

Naleena said:
I don't see myself as pretty. More average, I think.

You're in the middle of lonely dude central. You will never win this argument. :)

I'd wish for a world where everyone understands the motives of everyone else and appreciates these motives...a world where there is no war or violence and everyone that deserves and desires love is allowed to have it. Maybe that covers more than one wish, but I don't care.

I would also wish for a bag of peanuts...just to offset the monumental request above.

I dunno, Brain... Where are we gonna find a bag of peanuts at this hour? Narf...

I would wish for the following;

(1) Everyone I know to be the happiest they can be.
(2) For everyone to do things to better themselves and not for money.
(3) For my partner to see that she is the best mom, best friend and best lover that she could ever be.

The band aid I would use to stick over my wounds.

Hope this sounds ok. I think three wishes should never be about us but about everyone else, but then again i would say that for anything.

I d wish

1. A motorbike which will never break and which has infinite fuel.
2. Those 3 people who need me to forget about my existence
3. a bottle of beer

Fodderboy said:
I dunno, Brain... Where are we gonna find a bag of peanuts at this hour? Narf...

When we take over the world we can have ALL the peanuts!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HA!

1: To have the money and health to enjoy life and do the things I love.

2: To have someone to share it with that really appricates it and loves the same things.

3: For everyone that posted here to receive their first two wishes!

This is pretty difficult.

1. World Peace.
My assumption is that if there is world peace, more funds could be used to feed the poor instead of advanced weapons. More funds would probably be allocated to education, cures, global warming, etc.

2. The ability to read minds.
Might sound childish but this could help me a great deal.
I often jump to conclusions as to what I think people are thinking.
This way, I would know for sure.

3. Increased happiness.
This could be only for myself or for everyone.

1. I wish Scarlett Johnason would ask me to marry her. This way I'll be rich too.
I 'll take my chances wheather she's a nimfo or not.

2. I wish Scarlett Johnason would ask me to marry her...This way it'll be double the fun.

3. I wish Scarlett Johnason would ask me to marry her. I'm good for her of course.
This way she'll be happy and I'll be happy.lol With 2 more happy people...that's a better world
already.

Latest posts

Back