Wonderful website!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sphinx

I just wanted to say that the people who created this website did an amazing job! It is comforting in a sad way to know that one is not alone in this world, that there are other "ghosts" like him trying to survive somehow in this deadly jungle of human flesh. I am new to the forum, however not so new to depression and lonely life. Each story here is unique, yet i can relate to most of them so well it hurts. I am way too "damaged" to begin narrating my story, but i will tell you this: i had a life once upon a time... It was but a taste from the cup of life most people take for granted before i woke to the harsh reality i was so deeply engulfed. I am but another dead dreaming of a life... Yet it all becomes a little more bearable when browsing quietly through the different postings. Once again, thanks for building this website!

I couldnt agree with you more Sphinx, the creators here have indeed provided us with a wonderful refuge where we can at least feel accepted and learn from each other. Warmest welcomes to the forum.

Hi and welcome Sphinx. Well the guy who has all the credit for building the sight is bjarne. He is the number one guy around hear. I also thank him for it as well. It dose help a lot that visit and post on this sight I believe. I have found it myself to be useful to talk as it where about all the things that bother me and to know that am not on my own in how I feel. It makes you realise that it doesnt make you a bad person or someone that's not liked just because we feel lonely. I don't know of any other place on the net quite like this.

Latest posts

Back