work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
friggin finally! i have a interview at pizza hut tommorow at 1 pm

does any one remember me whining about not working like a month ago and saying i was getting a job soon. HA! that didnt happen and its now been months since ive been working! so wish me luck all and i hope i land this tommorow, i should, im a pizza master.

thanks to my new girl brittney, for being a positive force and being patient with me, shes so friggin sweet you guys! she sometimes comes on here, so i hope she see's this!

thanks for all the positive engery everyone!!!!!
love:;loke"joe"tron

Going to be a delivery driver? Will you get free pizzas?

Anyways good luck with the job :)

i wish i could be a delievery driver! my cars too jacked up and eats up to much gas for that to work! would be nice though
and yes, probably free pizza, which means i have to start running or just get fat again! *ugh*

Don't worry about getting fat. I have a friend that works for Papa John's pizza and after about a month he can't eat pizza. It seems working around it so much turns him off to it.

That's freakin' awesome news man. Good luck. It is good that you've had a pillar of support from your girl, that stuff is always like a boost of pure magic elixir.

Did ya get it?

Latest posts

Back