Works Christmas Party

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ A Beatles cover band does sound like a lot more fun. One of the best concerts I've been to was a Doors cover band, and I skipped a party to go.

I wish everyone here lived in the same place. We could have an ALL party.

Locke said:
^ A Beatles cover band does sound like a lot more fun. One of the best concerts I've been to was a Doors cover band, and I skipped a party to go.

I saw a Smiths cover band a few months ago.

Maybe we could have a cover band festival :D

TheWalkingDead said:
Locke said:

I saw a Smiths cover band a few months ago.

Maybe we could have a cover band festival :D

I love The Smiths

I love them.

Always make sure I attend one, and have a few this year. If it can help bring you closer to your work buds, then I'm happy with that.

I still have doubts about myself when there, but still go on to enjoying myself

this young lass is really nagging me to go. She asked me why I didn't want to go. She said I could sit with her. I told her I didn't want to put her thru that, she's less than half my age. She mentioned she would be sitting with some guy, a fellow worker. Probably some bloke sniffing around her so being a gooseberry isn't appealing at all. I told her if I went nobody would talk to me, she said it wouldn't happen like that. But it would, I have heard all this before. And anyway all I would be is an exhibit to look at. 'Here's the socially awkward loser who doesn't enjoy drinking' - people just about remember to say a patronizing 'hello' to me then they forget about me while they get drunk and get 'off' with each other. I said to this young lass - 'look it's not like I don't enjoy my life, I have hobbies, I am happy but I just don't do parties or occasions'

Latest posts

Back