worst kind of loneliness??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
There are undoubtly different kinds of loneliness. for example, the kind of loneliness you get when your spouse or relatives doesn't love you. or the loneliness you get from being with yourself all the time. or you feel isolated even when you have a lot of people around you constantly. or the loneliness you get when you dont have a gf/bf or any other kind you fellows experience. what do you think its the worst kind?

the worst kind for me is the feeling of isolation. when im in a room full of people, that i know or i dont know, i feel isolated. im always alone even when im in a class.
im actually pretty content when im by myself. i feel free.

The worst kind is on one find day you realize that your friends/colleagues were double crossing you and all of the sudden you feel alone in the big city with nobody on your side.

Ah....loneliness, think I suffer from it in different ways, being by myself most of the time and not loving my husband and also by my own choice.

My daughter always has a halloween party.....and tonights the night.I'm on such a downer as I can't get out of going without really hurting her feelings. She spends months organising it.

I just want to stay home.

The worst for me is when I'm around people and they are having a party and they don't invite me and I just sit in my room all day trying to think of something to do, like this Halloween:(

I think I'm a bit of both, I spend the day alone in my room, then I go to sleep completely alone, I then wake up alone and I leave for University... Alone.
When I get to University, I'm suddenly surrounded by crowds of people, but.. I still feel alone, that kind of feeling where you're sitting in a class full of up to 40 people, all talking at once, shouting, laughing, while you sit there feeling as If you're invisible, trying desperately to find something to focus on to drown out the noises of everyone else. I think that's the worst for me, I can cope with being alone physically I guess, but it's depressing to be with a lot of people and feel completely invisible.

The worst kind of loneliness is when you discovered that no one around you listens to you nor care really much to you.

The worst kind, apart from not being wanted, never having a single soul know you exist and they pass your front door every day without a second glance.

Unacceptance said:
SadRabbit said:
The worst kind of loneliness is when you discovered that no one around you listens to you nor care really much to you.

That's called America.

No, That's called the world.

Sometimes its nice for someone to be on your side. Even when your wrong.

I totally got that post.

Have you ever been totally sure that your right about something but everyone else's thinks your wrong. Even when you know your 100% right it still makes you question yourself.

It can be a basted of a messed up bitching world sometimes.

Naleena said:
The worst loneliness for me the feeling of not being wanted.

I am not much for country music, but that song was beautiful! has a great message... one more thing, somebody does want you, I just think you havent met that person yet.

My relatives love me, or at least do a good job of pretending, so I've never felt that..I still manage to take them for granted though :p The rest I have felt and I will say probably not having a GF...that's all I can ever think about, it completely controls me. My need for affection, like a hug, or a soft kiss, being called handsome or babe is ripping me apart inside.

For me, it was being with someone I didn't love. Not a mistake I will ever repeat.

Btw Drake, you make an awesome Jesus LMAO.

Latest posts

Back