Worthless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
So feeling worthless is not new to me. Worthlessness is an old enemy met long ago and never forgotten. I feel as though there is nothing holding me here on this planet. I am being sucked out into a void where there is nothing but silence and loneliness and I have nothing to hold on to. I am grabbing at things as they pass me but they never stop. No one ever stops to help the girl out of the wreckage because no one cares who she is or why she is there. There is nothing in this world worse than being alone. Out of the literal billions of people in the world being alone as one of them is disgusting. I feel like I am running but standing still beating myself against a brick wall until I am bleeding screaming but no one hears me. No one notices me. Standing in the middle of the street to see if someone stops before they hit me though I only ever did that once. The silent scream is the most painful one. It has nothing to do with your age or sex or religion or anything because when it comes down to it it doesn't single you out. The worst part of it is that loneliness itself doesn't even care who you are or if you are good or anything it just looks for anything or anyone it can tear down.
Standing in the crowd
Silent but so loud
Screaming you don't hear me
Broken and bleeding
Why have you come to me
What is your purpose here
I am nothing to you
Yet you keep driving through
Will someone stop for me
Long enough to see
Through the mess and through the pain
The person in the wreckage train
If the world doesn't care
If no one comes for me
I'll sit here as I bleed
Pleading for mercy
Pleading for mercy
What is it why have you why can't you why can't you
See me or hear me or feel me or help me
After all the suffering
Shoved down and cowering
In the end is it you or me
Which one is worthless
Do you see
Pleading for mercy
Pleading for mercy
Pleading for mercy
Pleading for mercy

That's beautiful.

I hear you...

I'm not really sure why the world dosn't seem to care sometimes.
What's even more of a trip is ..why I couldn't or didn't hear myself.
As painful as it might be and sometimes it got really, really painful.
Something snapped inside of me.
Difficult as it was..I finally saw the light.
Sometimes it's darkest before daylight.
I started loving myself. I started caring for me.
I listen to me..I started having compassion for myself.
I stopped running from me. I have mercy for me.
I cherish myself...
Though this old world might be the same...it is I that changed.

I'm not worhtless...I figured the got riddle.
The secrets of life that's hiddened and burried within a human's heart.
It took me a while to get to this piont..
Some people gets this gift alot sooner than I do.
Certainly you're definitly not worthless.

((((((hugs)))))))

Yes I've been where you are now and at your age too. There's no one to turn to and nowhere to go to get away from loneliness, it's followed me for 16 years. I stopped feeling lonely this year, the internet keeps me from going crazy and at least I get to converse with people from time to time. I've come to accept that I'm just not a person who can make friends easily but pray next year when I get a fulltime job that that changes. Who knows it might not but I can dream can't I.

That was very well written. I can definately relate to what you're going through, I often feel the same way and it can be utterly soul-crushing to feel like that.

You're certainly not alone in feeling like you do, I think there's a huge amount of people going through the same emotions, becouse the world is like it is (unfortunately).

If you need a friend, or just someone to talk to, feel free to contact me. :)

Just want to share this:shy::rolleyes2::)

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

inspirational quote and motivational quote by Theodore Roosevelt

I can understand your pain, as everyone else here, we are all lonely. That was a powerful expression, and I respect your work. But I don't think you are worthless, because as humans, we only do two things: work (just to survive), and then there is self-expression. People who never reveal their inner world never have an effect. If you can take what life has given you(or what you have decided to make of it), and manifest those ideas and experiences into art, design, poetry, literature, music, dance, speeches, food, philosophy, etc... You bring them into a reality in a way that let's other people experience an aspect of you. As long as humans express the truths and meanings they come across, we will begin to grow and understand the human condition, we will begin to better truly understand ourselves, soooo... I think that's the main purpose for all of us. Hope that makes some sense for something I may have just realized! Actually to me, that post wasn't worthless after all, I guess even worth can come out of worthlessness if you think about it the right way.
Anyway, you can only really be worthless (or even worth anything) in the eyes of someone/something (like money). Don't compare yourself to others, there is only you, find something in life that is worth something to you and take it, that is the only way to make it all worthwhile.

Latest posts

Back