Would you date/marry someone with ginger hair?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So rich,famous,English and titled ............. If your not dating a ginger, raise your hand,if you are dating a ginger,raise your standards!

gabriel20 said:
If your not dating a ginger, raise your hand,if you are dating a ginger,raise your standards!

keep-calm-and-date-a-ginger-skin.png

EveWasFramed said:
Jently said:
Yes definitely..........if his name was Prince Harry!

:D Did you know that his REAL name is actually Henry, not Harry? :p

Yes I do know that, but everybody refers to him as Harry nor Henry.

gabriel20 said:
So rich,famous,English and titled ............. If your not dating a ginger, raise your hand,if you are dating a ginger,raise your standards!

No, nothing to do with any of those. Completely about him being fun, charming and compassionate.

Ha! Soon be Halloween, the one day of the year I can walk down the street, looking "normal"!

No dogs trying to bite me,no children running away screaming, no Women beating me brooms!

And no angry villager's chasing me across the moor's, with fire brands and pitch forks, beating at the door, crying " kill the monster,burn him,before he kills us all"!

OK,I know I'm ugly and got ginger hair,but come on people, even people with ginger hair have feelings!

Latest posts

Back