Would you date/marry someone with ginger hair?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVEEUS said:
gabriel20 said:
Actually , as someone who has been on the receiving end of being bullied and ridiculed all through school and life for having ginger hair,I personally don't find the picture funny. Sad is more like it.. Why should someone,like myself,have to resort to violence because of someone else's narrow minded view. Violence begets violence.

plenty of people get bullied...people w/red hair don't have the monopoly on that...

i think the picture is funny as f*ck otherwise i wouldn't have posted it...doesn't mean i hate people w/red hair...it means it's simply FUNNY...it could have been a white guy saying 'they call me cracker...i called them an ambulance...still would have been just as funny...

i've received blonde jokes my entire life...i'm a natural blonde so therefore i must be dumb and dizzy...who the f*ck cares...bring the jokes on...they're funny as hell...!!!

You mean... They AREN'T all ditzy??
Joking. I broke up a cat fight between two blondes and they almost ripped me to shreds. That could be a women thing.

Why don't you have red hair with your red obsession? Or is it dyed?
The band is really cool too, by the way.

JHK said:

Joking. I broke up a cat fight between two blondes and they almost ripped me to shreds. That could be a women thing.

jhk...noooooooo...i meant DIZZY...we don't use the word 'ditzy' around here...it's always been 'dizzy blonde'...but ditsy works :p

i knew you were joking...i can take it ;)...you would think so huh but no i like my hair blonde...the band? are speaking of the group 'the band'...???

DVEEUS said:
JHK said:

jhk...noooooooo...i meant DIZZY...we don't use the word 'ditzy' around here...it's always been 'dizzy blonde'...but ditsy works :p

i knew you were joking...i can take it ;)...you would think so huh but no i like my hair blonde...the band? are speaking of the group 'the band'...???

Ditzy, Dizzy lol
I used to know a ton of blonde jokes but now I can only think of one.
And no, I mean the band Red, of course lol Feeding The Machines is a great tune. :D

Ditzy, Dizzy lol
And no, I mean the band Red, of course lol Feeding The Machines is a great tune. :D

i had to you tube it to refresh my aging memory...yes, i know the song...they sound like a cross between mudvayne and evan rude...

this is a great one:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

‘What does it look like?’ she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, ‘It’s square and it has your picture on it.’

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. ‘Here it is,’ she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, ‘OK, you can go. I didn’t realize you were a cop.’:D:D:D

DVEEUS said:

Ditzy, Dizzy lol

i had to you tube it to refresh my aging memory...yes, i know the song...they sound like a cross between mudvayne and evan rude...

this is a great one:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

‘What does it look like?’ she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, ‘It’s square and it has your picture on it.’

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. ‘Here it is,’ she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, ‘OK, you can go. I didn’t realize you were a cop.’:D:D:D

Evans Blue?

LOL
That was awesome
Now that we totally derailed the thread....

Evans Blue?

LOL
That was awesome

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...what am i?...on a boat?...i feel like i may be eating crow right about now...i am a natural blonde so there ya go :p

you crack me up...yes, i guess we did derail it...that's how it goes, first your money then your clothes :D:D:D

DVEEUS said:
Evans Blue?

LOL
That was awesome

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...what am i?...on a boat?...i feel like i may be eating crow right about now...i am a natural blonde so there ya go :p

you crack me up...yes, i guess we did derail it...that's how it goes, first your money then your clothes :D:D:D

I wouldn't do crow. Scavengers. I've seen them eat dirty baby diapers. Probably taste like honeysuckle. I hear prairie chicken is good though.
Honestly though, you made up for it with the Mudvayne reference.

At least you guys have an excuse for behaviour. I don't think anyone said anything about black haired people.
Wait... I'm a guy. Nevermind.

I wouldn't do crow. Scavengers. I've seen them eat dirty baby diapers. Probably taste like honeysuckle. I hear prairie chicken is good though.

At least you guys have an excuse for behaviour. I don't think anyone said anything about black haired people.

where the eff do you live to see crows eating baby diapers???

i see you put the letter 'u' where it doesn't belong :p are you in the uk???

DVEEUS said:

where the eff do you live to see crows eating baby diapers???

i see you put the letter 'u' where it doesn't belong :p are you in the uk???

That U belongs there just fine. You guys spell wrong. I'm Canadian, though. The better half.
You spend enough time on the street, especially in small towns, you see some weird honeysuckle. Really, really weird honeysuckle.

Damm ! Along with all my other problems, i've now got Alzhimers ..........or I think I have,I can't remember! It comes and goes. In my more lucid moments ,I can't ever recall anyone at any of the school s I event to being beaten up constantly for having black,blond or any other colour hair,......only those with ginger hair,and I do seem to remember,although with my failing memory,hey,guess what! I was the ONLY kid in school with ginger hair!But what the He'll,soon all those mental scars will be just a distant memory.....won't they ? At least i've still got my sense of humour,well,I think I have,I can't remember ..........

Why not Google the following...........The Telegraph newspaper ,Thursday 16th.Oct.2014,Ed West on gingerism ............or BC news,6th.June 2007,is gingerism as bad as rascim .

What's the difference between a ginger and a vampire ? Ones a pale bloodsucking creature thatcstays out of sunlight the others a vampire.

What's the difference between a housebrick and a ginger?The bricks got more chance of getting laid!

My Wife asked me to prepare my Son for his first day at School. So I punched him in the face and stole his dinner money.

What do you call a ginger prostitute ?Orange pay-as-you-go.

gabriel20 said:
Damm ! Along with all my other problems, i've now got Alzhimers ..........or I think I have,I can't remember! It comes and goes. In my more lucid moments ,I can't ever recall anyone at any of the school s I event to being beaten up constantly for having black,blond or any other colour hair,......only those with ginger hair,and I do seem to remember,although with my failing memory,hey,guess what! I was the ONLY kid in school with ginger hair!But what the He'll,soon all those mental scars will be just a distant memory.....won't they ? At least i've still got my sense of humour,well,I think I have,I can't remember ..........

Why not Google the following...........The Telegraph newspaper ,Thursday 16th.Oct.2014,Ed West on gingerism ............or BC news,6th.June 2007,is gingerism as bad as rascim .

your sarcasm is quite telling in and of itself...

i do not need to google anything...i'm guessing you're quite young...perhaps you should let the past be just that...the past...every school aged child goes through something...but that something was then and this is now...why not get the chip off of your shoulder and take a positive look at what your future holds...laughter is key :)...good luck to you!

Thanks,DVEEUS ,2.00 A.M in the morning and I get compliments !!!!

I'm a (young) 54.

gabriel20 said:
Thanks,DVEEUS ,2.00 A.M in the morning and I get compliments !!!!

I'm a (young) 54.

awesome gabriel...i apologize for the 'young' remark...i should not have assumed...

all i'm trying to say is that my intention with that picture was not to bash people with red hair...trust me...it was only in jest...i'm sorry if i upset you :(

No,DVEEUS ,it's I who should apologize to you. I know you were only jesting. It would seem you mistook my dry sense of humour for sarcasm . Please accept my deepest and sincere apologies . G.

gabriel20 said:
No,DVEEUS ,it's I who should apologize to you. I know you were only jesting. It would seem you mistook my dry sense of humour for sarcasm . Please accept my deepest and sincere apologies . G.

the written word is hard to interpret...we can be besties now!!!

i have absolutely NOTHING against anyone w/red hair...tell a friend ;)

no apologies needed...we are cool :cool:

^^ps...none of that is sarcasm...i'm being sincere :)

Latest posts

Back