would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would. That is to say I am open to it. Maybe start off with a crunchy fried cricket and work my way up to a fleshy junebug.

Same question.

I did see on one survival in the wild video that you can drink the water that comes from the moisture of elephant poop. So, I'd have to say I would but, I'd have to be on the verge of death. Like one foot in the grave.

Would you buy an NFT? (Non-Fungible Token)

Nope, too unstable.

Would you eat a jumbo pickle, slathered with cream cheese, and wrapped in a huge slice of grilled brisket?

I liked it more when you explained what it was. I have no clue what that is so i won't eat it.

Would you go hunting for sport?

It's a soft poached egg dish mixed in a tomato based sauce with a number of spices and extra veggies sometimes. There are a lot of combinations for this dish. It's usually served spicy.

No I would not, I would only hunt for food if no other option was available.

Would you invade another nation to establish your own by kicking the natives out of their homes if you had no nation to call your own?

In that case i'd probably eat it.

I mean i'm not holding a sword right now so i guess i wouldn't.

Would you raise an army to defend your nation from foreign invasion?

I would.

Would you eat dog if it was already cooked, prepared, and served for you? (let's also say you are an ambassador to China for your country and refusing the meal would be an insult?)

Last edited:
I would not, and in that scenario i'd just assume China was taking the piss.

Would you obsess and become very knowledgable over one subject if it meant dropping all others forever?

I would not. I like to know a variety of things.

Would you accept your gay son/daughter?

I'd accept my son or daughter.

Would you want to be a painter when you get older?

I am not young anymore but, I would not.

Would you like to desgin and publish a video game sometime in the future?

Yes you are, we are the same age.

Ten years ago i definitely would but it doesn't draw me anymore.

Would you be a politician if given the opportunity?

I would. About time someone tried to change the status quo.

Would you sacrifice a loved one for ultimate power?

Latest posts

Back