would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! ha! Absolutely. Rules don't mean anything to me IRL unless the consequences are too high. I follow my own set of guidelines and rules not other peoples.

Would you ever serve on some kind of board?

Probably not. In my experience, most people who do are small minded pen-pushing types whom I've no time for whatsoever.

Would you do a parachute jump for a lifetime supply of your favourite food?

Only if in the event my parachute fails all those that witnessed it get a lifetime supply of their favorite food.

Would you live in a tree house with nothing but nature for 6 months for half your salary?

yes but I hope to never be that desperate for money

would you have one month of sex for one million dollars with someone whom you are not attracted to at all (nor disgusted by either)

yes but I hope to never be that desperate for money

would you have one month of sex for one million dollars with someone whom you are not attracted to at all (nor disgusted by either)

Quite possibly. You seem completely sex-obsessed, by the way.

would you stab someone in the back in order to forward your career?

I wouldnt do that, but know manyyy that have been total backstabbers.

Would you be sad if you bought a scratch card for someone and they won the whole jackpot ?

Last edited:
Yes. That's why I would never buy a scratch card for someone else. I'd rather give them $5 or whatever so it would still be them buying the card. A friend wanted me to gamble with him and gave me $50. I won $500 and gave it all to him because it was all his money.

Would you give the person all your winnings if they gave you money to gamble and you won?

Doubt it. I haven't been to a bar in a decade

Would you take a woman to a strip club if she asked you to?

only for one night stand with her

would you have an one night stand with someone from workplace

Nah that implies I work and/or sleep with men for free 😅 i joke

Uhhh would you let a man use you as a human toilet for 10 million dollars 😅

eww no

would you share yourself for sex in case you end up for many years with a group of people on a desert island

Nope the men must fight for me... it's only fair.

Would you ever swim with sharks.... naked! ?

not around the time of my period (JK)

would you agree to share your partner for sex in case you end up for many years with a group of people on a desert island

lmaoooooo and yeps he can be king of the jungle if he likes.

Would you have a baby just to save your Childs life?

I'm not sure I understand ... so I already have a child whose life can be saved if I make another one? ... then absolutely ... I'd probably do it to save any child's life but the society must take care of them

would you be embarrassed to have sex with noises that are so loud to be heard by other people in the house

Like that story on my sisters keeper, you have to have a child and they have to have multiple surgeries to save the other Childs life.

and... lol you are obsessed with sex 🤣 and depends who's in the house lmao.

uhh would you lie during a murder trial to protect the person you love?

yes ... in love and war ...

would you marry with the perfect lover or the perfect provider

Latest posts

Back