would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes if they don't provide a serious reason

would you prefer a theater movie or a sport game for a date

With someone I'm getting to know, neither.
With someone I'm already involved with, either.

If given the opportunity, would you feed the big cats at the zoo?

With me, theater movie. I'm not a big sports fan. Although I did race box turtles in my youth.

Well, ****. Claudia snuck in a question whilst I wasn't looking.

It depends on who I am feeding to them. There are a few I'd definitely consider dropping into the cages.

If you could be a bird, which bird would you be and why.

A hummingbird because they are fast and small and cute and can eat a lot and never gain weight because of a high metabolism.

Would you ever become involved with someone from a different country?

Yes definitely.

Would you be offended if you prepared an elaborate and labor intensive meal for someone and they barely ate anything at all?
It depends on my motives for preparing the meal. If it was just a meal, no. If I was after something, yes.

Could you love someone so much that you would divulge your deepest secret?

Not today

Would you continue to date someone that you suspected was into some shady honeysuckle?

Not today

Would you continue to date someone that you suspected was into some shady honeysuckle?

Yes, I'll only date someone if they're into shady honeysuckle :).

Nerdy question (explanation follows): Will you ever perform chemical reaction that involves fluorine?
Fluorine: invisible gas (sometimes green) which will burn you if it touches you, it burns pretty much everything.

A whole turkey? That's a big ass air frier. Mine would only hold a breast but no I wouldn't.

Would you date a racist?

I’d love to live on a farm but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Would you chaperone teenagers on a trip to Europe?

Latest posts

Back