would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to do that all the time, not so much anymore. Every so often I will compliment someone on something that I notice about them. You can tell a god bit about a person by the way they respond to a random person giving them a compliment.

Would you go to an event that required you do something you wouldn’t normally do?

Now I feel like a pest. If I feel like chatting when I am out and about, somebody is just going to have to stop and chat with me. LOL

Maybe. It would kind of depend on my mood and what comfort range it would be in.

Would you go to the movies alone if it was something you really wanted to see?

Now I feel like a pest. If I feel like chatting when I am out and about, somebody is just going to have to stop and chat with me. LOL

Maybe. It would kind of depend on my mood and what comfort range it would be in.

Would you go to the movies alone if it was something you really wanted to see?

I've never watched a movie un-alone.

Given a choice would you rather visit a planet similar to earth (that you can breathe on) or: travel to the future 150 years from today?

Yes...Ive been trying to talk someone into going with me for years.

Would you join a community that you all shared and traded everything?

I don't think so. Not sure how you would get an honest enough group together to do that since greed sets in so easily. But I would go to Roswell with you except for the fact that I hate to travel.

Would you like to be a meteorologist and be stationed and cover a hurricane?

How ironic! I always thought I would like to be a storm chaser, too. Tornadoes are awesome to watch!

I don't think I would have the intelligence to get the degree for it.

If a reporter wanted your opinion on something, would you answer the questions and agree to be in his new story?

How ironic! I always thought I would like to be a storm chaser, too. Tornadoes are awesome to watch!

I don't think I would have the intelligence to get the degree for it.

If a reporter wanted your opinion on something, would you answer the questions and agree to be in his new story?
I think storm chasing toradoes is more about having the equipment and the willingness to take chances then a degree:
iu

Nope. I stay clear of cameras and being recorded. But, if I was already famous and making $millions then I would.

Would you be a food taster for a VIP?

I would never expect anyone to give me their last anything because I I know I wouldnt do that but a dollar...maybe I give them half depending on what they need it for.

Would you give a methhead money or buy him/ her a meal?

Latest posts

Back