would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a woodchuck could chuck me
F*cked would I not be?

Would you clip a dogs ears and tail for no other reason than you liked the way it looked?

No. I doubt I will ever travel outside the US ever again. I just have no desire to do so. But, maybe if things keep getting crazier I will rethink the issue.

Would you drive a semi to earn some extra money?

No. I really don't like to drive very much. After about 3 - 4 hours I have to stop, rest, or take a nap. I don't know how they drive so many hours straight through the night. I simply can't do that.

Would you help out at the hospital if there was a staff shortage and it wasn't pandemic related?

Last edited:
Not at our local hospital. That place is a nightmare and it is shocking how many cold and evil people are actually employed there. But I would help almost any other organization or Care center that needed help.

Same question

No. I don’t like the smell of hospitals and they are full of sick people and they are really bright in the hallways and the food trays make me want to throw up and some nurses are bitches and I have nothing to offer to anyone at a hospital

Would you help at a funeral home?

I kind of want to say yes. I've seen so many people that really needed little things to make them feel better when I was taking care of my family when they were in the hospital. But, i'm not a people person. So, no.

Help at a funeral home. No way, they are con artists raking in the money.

Would you help decorate the town / city Christmas tree?

I wouldn't although I have the highest respect for the military.

Do you like to cross Bridges when there is a lot of water underneath? I'm thinking something like the sunshine skyway.

It depends. Sometimes it's hard too tell if it's really an attack or not.

iu

Would you put on a puppet show for children?

Latest posts

Back