would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. Paying the high price for brand new vehicles doesn't seem economical. My parents used to like to buy demos because they were then only a year old and had very few miles and were much cheaper than brand new cars. They had bought one brand new vehicle in their lifetime and that's what we did and both ended up being junkers from the very start.

Nope. I prefer red cars so unless it was something like a cute pink car, I wouldn't be interested.

Would you or wouldn't you move to a cold climate?

Im a magician at my job. :cool:

No i would not.

Would you want to be part of founding of the Roman empire?

Wealthy and lonely because I am already used to being lonely.

Would you rather live on the east or west coast of the U.S.?

Either one takes a lot of skill and I respect both professions but I'd have to say a boat.

Given the choice between a gas-guzzling good looking sports car or a very economical car what would you take?

A very economical one for sure. I've no interest in sports cars or cars in general really, but I am interested in the planet we live on.

Same question.

Take? As a gift? Either one but then I'd sell it because I have a car.

Would you continue to date someone that you didn't enjoy kissing?

If they were awesome for me in every other respect, then yes.

Would you continue to date someone if you found out they had polar opposite political leanings to you?

Yes, I just wouldn't talk politics which wouldn't be a reach and as long as he didn't try to get me to jump on board with him.

Would you date a christian?

I don't know. Honestly, I don't want to date anyone. Its too much work and for some reason men have decided they don't want just sex. When did everyone get so emotional?

Would you like to eat some pie?

yes ... I guess because they don't like to share (me too)

would you have paid sex or share a sex partner with someone else for free

Neither. What the hell kind of question is that? I want to be with one girl who wants to be with me.

You have won a trip. Your choice would be to go to Paris or Rome. Which do you choose?

I think I would choose which one has lower violent crime numbers

would you choose to have superlative one of these 1. money 2. intelligence 3. beauty 4. sexual endowment

Hmmm. I think beauty since I'm physically not attractive. I think beauty can get you the other items.

Would you split your lottery winnings with someone you borrow the money from to buy the tickets?

Probably

Would you have had sex with any of your teachers when you were in high school or college?

Latest posts

Back