Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
WishingWell said:
Who is Mr. W? I guess I must be stupid or old, but I don't know what you are talking about.

I'll kiss the frog to be safe!

I think he was talking about me. Great, now frogs are more attractive than I am :(

(You don't know what your missing Wishing Well... X :p )

Anyway, um, teeth.

Would you rather have long ear hair or long nose hair? :D
mr. w is you, edward

animated

would u rather be old and wise or young and foolish?

Edward W said:
WishingWell said:
Who is Mr. W? I guess I must be stupid or old, but I don't know what you are talking about.

I'll kiss the frog to be safe!

I think he was talking about me. Great, now frogs are more attractive than I am :(

(You don't know what your missing Wishing Well... X :p )

Anyway, um, teeth.

Would you rather have long ear hair or long nose hair? :D

Mr. W, I am sorry I didn't know he was talking about you, but if you look on my profile to see my age, you wouldn't want to kiss me either! BTW, why did you change your avatar?! I was going to give you a rep point! It was great!

WishingWell said:
Mr. W, I am sorry I didn't know he was talking about you, but if you look on my profile to see my age, you wouldn't want to kiss me either! BTW, why did you change your avatar?! I was going to give you a rep point! It was great!

Thats okay Wishing, I knew your age, and I'm sure you are very kissable - x

Well a shocking number of people would have no clue what my avatar related to, so I changed it, but I'll do another SW one soon.

To Running - young and foolish

Would you rather be sat in a bath full of cold baked beans for the night or go out clubbing with Jar Jar Binks?

i have no clue. i guess the baked beans

would u rather have one best friend that is a panda or 1 best friend that is a murderer?

Kung Fu Panda.

Would you rather answer the questions or think of new ones?

Answer.

Would you rather eat a strong curry or a really cold ice cream?

What?

Would you rather type in a cryptic way or be clear?

9006 said:
What?

Would you rather type in a cryptic way or be clear?

u should look those up on youtube!!!
cryptic

would u rather b a millionaire and b lonely or have tons of friends and b broke

Bath.

Would you rather be addicted to beer or cocaine?

Tattoo.

Would you rather listen to music channels or the radio?

None :D

Would you rather have your dream car or your dream girl? (Is it me or is this one tough!)

Write, I think. :D

Would you rather have your dream guy/girl (your preference, none of my business), or an unlimited magic credit card?

Latest posts

Back