Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm sing (tough one!)

Would you rather have vivid dreams that impact your well being or no dreams at all?

If they impact negatively then, no dreams. But the dreams might be amazing. Nah, no dreams.

Would you rather hop everywhere, or pogo stick everywhere?

If you so called lonely people don't want talk, then you cant be as lonely as me. I don't understand.

I sent a PM to davey, addressing post.

I would rather be intelligent.

Would you rather sing or dance?

()

davey said:
If you so called lonely people don't want talk, then you cant be as lonely as me. I don't understand.

Davey, this is a game thread. You kinda play the game according to the rules? Maybe you can try the chat room or the shout box or start a new thread or PM someone if you wanna chat with someone here.

Standing, I think squatting would cause cramps or some sort of discomfort requiring a deep tissue massage

Would you rather self diagnose or visit a doctor

I'd rather bury my head in the sand... but failing that, I'd visit a doctor.

Would you rather go out for dinner or enjoy a take out meal?

Hmm, blue as in sad & green as in sick? Or the actual color?

I guess blue

Would you rather be stuck sitting for 5 hours outdoors or indoors?

tricky question, ucxb.

stuck inside = stuck in a closet? or stuck in my comfortable home?
stuck outside = locked outside in winter, without being clothed for it? Outside on a warm summers day? With a park in walking.

I'll go with outside for this time. At least you can go where you want.

Would you rather extend your 50's or 0-10's with 15 extra "years?" (having that specific age period being longer)

Hard for me to say as I've not experienced my 50s yet. I'd probably go for the 0-10s - years seem to last way longer then, so I'm getting more bang for my buck.

Would you rather exercise yourself or watch someone of the opposite sex exercising?

Exercise myself (what kind of question is that, user 130057!)

Would you rather not know or know & worry

Latest posts

Back