Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh geez... I guess the Bachelorette. Only because bugs really creep me out ...and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do a hundred push-ups. : /

Would you rather have your pants be on fire for 1 minute OR be in the front row of a Justin Beiber concert?

Well I've never seen "The Bachelorette",so trusting to you impeccable judgement on such things,I'll go with the fire ants!

Would you rather watch "Gone With The Wind" or watch paint dry? (frankly "my dear I don't give a ****!)

Well, if I used a skateboard I WOULD be walking on crutches soon after, so we'll skip the skateboard and go straight to the crutches.

Would you rather clean the windows or the toilet?

Scary,didn't know they made happy ones?

Would you rather defrost the fridge, or watch the ice box slowly turn into a mini glacier,and wonder what was in there in the first place?

I would rather do neither of those.

Would you rather go hiking on a flat trail or up a mountain?

Is sledge like skiing? If so ..neither. You can only slide down a snow covered mountain on your butt so many times before it isn't fun anymore!

Would you rather listen to music OR make music?

Live out of boxes until they are empty.... yeah

Would you rather be clubbed or go to a club?

hmm..well both are equally awkward and painful. So ..uhh.. neither.

Would you rather sit in an awkward silence with someone OR sit with someone who won't quit talking?

Neither wasn't an option, ThatOneGirl. :club:

Won't quit talking, I'm a mom, I know how to tune stuff out :D

Would you rather have a hamburger for breakfast or pancakes or dinner?

ThatOneGirl said:
Is sledge like skiing? If so ..neither. You can only slide down a snow covered mountain on your butt so many times before it isn't fun anymore!

Would you rather listen to music OR make music?

Sleigh,Sled ?

Depends what time I get up!

Would you rather sing on stage,or be in the audience to throw rotten fruit?

Ouch ...that club really hurts.

I would rather be in the audience... I don't want you throwing fruit at me John.

Would you rather Callie hit you with a club OR have John throw rotten fruit at you?

I heard some frogs can make you trip out out if you lick them...I think I'll take the rock.

Would you rather have ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Latest posts

Back