Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try the moon. See if it really is cheese.

Would you rather stay up late or get up early?

Anaconda

Would you rather be where you are or be someplace else?

someplace else

would you rather live a dull, but secure life or one with surprises, but less secure?

long term friendship

would you rather be a man or a woman?

Duck

Would you rather survive a planecrash in the desert of Mexico or in the Alaska mountains?

desert of Mexico, i think

would you rather die young and happy(you couldn't have accomplished much) or old and lonely(not being able to accomplish anything)

definitely die young and happy

Would you rather have been in a great relationship that came to an end by death
OR
Never have been in a relationship at all

Great relationship that came to an end.

Would you rather stay in a pitch black large room or a very, very small lightend space?

I would sure like the pitch black room.

Would you rather invent something or discover something?

Brains. It's mostly fat anyway so I'd probably be able to make brain bacon.....>.>

Would you rather get into a fist fight with a chimpanzee or a foot race with a bull?

Probably a fist fight with a chimpanzee. I don't really want to get run down and stabbed.

Would you rather fall down a well and drown in your years or fall down into a pit of rabid animals that mangle you and leave you there to die slowly?

I would rather fall down a well and drown. The quicker the better. I don't wanna die slowly.

Would you rather face freezing cold or scorcing hot?

Lately I've been facing freezing cold walking between classes, so freezing cold.

Would you rather base jump off of a skyscraper, or ride a motorcycle down a pyramid(assuming you're impervious to injury and death)?

Latest posts

Back