Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
polar - i hate crowds

would you rather to be able to travel back in time or forwards in time

Famous voice, I wouldn't want crowds to be able to recognize me, way too stressful. I can see why these celebs often crack.
Callie said:
Would you rather watch tv or listen to the radio?
TV definitely, I don't really listen to the radio anymore. Maybe if I got satellite . . .

Would you rather be a dominant timber wolf, or a dominant salt water crocodile?

Lazy cat

Would you rather fall in love with someone who will never love you or be with someone you don't love?

fall in love with someone who will never love me.

good looking but heartless or plain but warm hearted

Depends on who I'm with. Probably take away.

Would you rather be able to tell the future OR be able to know everything that happened in the past?

Know the past, I don't believe the future is knowable.

Would you rather sky dive or bungie jump?

Ok well barring the inevitable loop hole of using my one wish to wish for a million wishes right now, I would say wait for 3 wishes in ten years. I figure the older I get the more wishes I'll need so, yeah.

Would you rather hitch a ride on the back of an elephant or a whale?

Tough one. Depends on where I'm going. I would say whale, but thats only if I don't drown while riding said whale. (Oh and assuming I wouldn't be raped by dolphins : / )

Would you rather be invisible OR be able to read minds?

Lol well I think the whale could fend off any overzealous dolphins.

Read minds.

Would you rather skateboard or rollerblade?

I've never tried skateboarding, so I guess rollarblading. Though I'm sure I would succeed in injuring myself. :p

Would you rather read a book OR watch t.v.?

For the sake of this thread, I'll say book, but that's really more what I should be doing.

Would you rather die by army ants or a t-rex?

WOW tough choice. I think if i always said everything on my mind most people would either hate me or think I was battshit insane, and not just because I was constantly talking. So I think a vow of silence would make my life more peaceful in the end . . . I'll go with silence. The world's just not ready for the contents of my brain.

Would you rather be able to go inside a painting, or a videogame?

Hmm... this is a tough one. I think I would choose video game, because they would probably have more stuff to do.

Would you rather speak only in movie quotes OR music lyrics?

Latest posts

Back