Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I probably know more movie quotes than song lyrics, and movie quotes generally apply to a broader range of situations. Move quotes.

Would you rather eat blueberry pancakes or eat blueberry pancakes?

Def. eat blueberry pancakes.(seeing as thats the only option. :p ) Though I am partial to chocolate chip pancakes.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?

Haha... that reminds me of this skit. [video=youtube]
(sorry its crappy quality)

Teleport for sure!

Would you rather have to spend the next year repeating the fourth grade (at your current age), OR spend a month in jail for a crime you did not commit?

lol yeah recognize the voice imodulation syndrome, biatches!

Dude me in jail? I'm far too pretty, they would do horrible things to me (wary)

Would you rather have a pet lizard or pet spider?

Aw, yeah probably better if you don't go to jail then! :p

Ew, but I guess lizard.

Would you rather publish your diary/journal (if you don't have one just imagine) OR make a movie on your most embarrassing moment?

Depends on if either of them was tame. Prob the bear, because at least it would be cute before it ate me.

Would you rather host a radio show OR a t.v. show?

Radio

Would you rather ride a buffalo or find a bowl of Jello?

Wow, they both sound so enjoyable...but, I'm gonna go with the buffalo :D

Would you rather have a cat or a dog?

A cat :)

Would you rather go to a book store or an antique store?

run 5. Used to do it all the time and I love to run :D

Would you rather swim across the ocean or run across the desert?

There's no sharks in the desert, and it's not like you'd have anything to drink in the ocean anyway. Desert it is.

Would you rather be on a rollercoaster when it breaks down or get food poisoning from an amusement park hot dog?

Oh and for Jen's case I'll say food poisoning from like bad cotton candy or something.

well, I suppose that depends on where the roller coaster breaks down. If it upside down, I'll take the cotton candy (thanks for the consideration :D) but anywhere that I'm sitting straight, I'd take the coaster.

would you rather have an anxiety attack or a migraine?

Anxiety attack, I think there's more I could do to calm down than get rid of a migraine.

Would you rather go on the swings or the teeter totter?

Surfing, I don't like things where my feet are strapped to two independently moving objects (d)

Would you rather take up juggling or tiger training?

we in a circus now ryan???? :D
Tigers are pretty, but I've always wanted to know how to juggle. so Juggle it is

Would you rather have a shower or a bowl of cereal

Latest posts

Back