Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
walk but I love both.

be a country bumpkin or a city slicker?

lol, city slicker! DEFINITELY!

Be forced to watch old Michael Jackson videos for 24 hours straight, or watch old Frank Sinatra footage for 24 hours?

the uncensored Micheal Jackson vids plz ;)

would you rather climb a mountain or go to the core of the earth?

Core of the earth, might see some preserved dead dinosaurs on the way.

You have a gammy leg and gangrene is setting in, you are away from civilisation and only have these two options

1. Have it sawed off with no medicine to help with the pain

or

2. Allow the gangrene to rot away the limb.

ahhh I used to have nightmares as a kid about gangrene, you would have to saw off your limb because if you didn't it could spread to the rest of your body and then you'd have to saw off a bigger chunk later on....worst choice ever....Not cool Samba:p

I would try to saw off my limb then wimp out and crawl to a hospital probably

Drink the finest wine in the world for one night or have a bottle of average wine delivered to you every day for life?

average for every day. short term pain=long term gain... sometimes

make out with a baboon or chimp? (weirdo)

a chimp. they are less aggressive.

swim in shark infested waters or swim in jellyfish infested waters?

jellyfish infested waters, atleast i wont be eaten to peices just painfully stung..and pain goes away eventually..lol

go to the beach or the pool?

I rather jump off a bridge so I 'll drown too..just to makesure I get more bang for my bucks.
Then all the fishies will eat me so my family wouldn't have to deal with the sorrows of finding
out I killed myself and burrying me. I'll just disappear and they'll just think I'm prick for leaving
and not keeping in contact.

Plus if I jump off a cliff, I might just survive and turn into a vegetable and be half brain
dead but still awear enough to know I'm still freaken alive. Then my family will have to
pay the bills for my sorry ass.

BUD or Budlight

Urgh. I hate Bud. But its the lesser of two evils.

Oranges or lemons?

Y...leamons of course,
It reminds me of my ex-wf.
It's sour.
When come into contact with my wounds, it burns like hell.
Yet when squeezed into a bottle of corona...everything is alright. It's my special blend of leamonaid

Marriann or Ginger

plummer

Losing your clothes or losing your money?

Latest posts

Back