Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Numb,......but that's probably the after effects of going in the Town drinking with you!

Would you rather go pubbing or clubbing?

Neither

Would you rather travel for the holidays or home for the holidays

I'm going to presume that you mean something like Christmas rather than a break from work. If that's the case, then I would always rather be home unless I can bring my entire family with me.

Woul you rather meet friends in a bar or a coffee shop?

Bar - I need booze. I loathe coffee.

would you work a night shift job if the pay was good, or would you rather work the day shift for no pay increase?

I'd rather become anorexic! OK, that's hyperbole, but I'd rather not eat their chemical filled crap if at all possible. I don't remember the last time I ate anything from either of them.

Would you rather give a one word answer or a long, rambling one? :p

We,all there are things to be said for giving one word answer of course,but if its possible,why not use as many as you can,you can always change your mind halfway through,..........

One.

Would you rather slap me now or later!

I have no idea what you're referencing, but I'd rather be Dilios because I like sending messages :)

Would you rather have dinner with Zooey Deschanel or Emily Blunt?

Good choice, because he doesn't die :p

Tough! Zooey Deschanel is great, and Emily Blunt has that accent. I'll go with Emily Blunt.

Would you rather find a long lost relative, or find 1 million dollars?

(Woo, my ESPn is off the charts today, isn't it? =p)

Long lost relative -- way valuable

Would you rather drink a beer with Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Keanu Reeves?

(Hahaha XD)

I'd rather play the violin (I already know how to play the piano)

Would you rather hand-wash the car yourself or go through the electronic car-washing tunnel?

Latest posts

Back