Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alive.

An old tramp approaches you in the street, he/she reeks of alcohol and is mumbling incoherent rubbish. Would you rather walk away,as quickly as possible or stick aound and see if there's anything you can do to help?

Walk away quickly as possible. Gotta watch out for safety, you know?

Would you rather spend a vacation on the beach or up in the mountains?

Up in the mountains

Do you prefer your hair straight or curly?

I have crazy curly hair, and hate it, so Straight hair all the way.

Would you rather have experianced one true love in your life time of lots of little casual relationships?

I'm not too sure about the "true love" element, but I think I would rather have a stable partnership that lot of casual flings.

Badly hungover, you wake up one morning in bed next to a complete stranger of the same sex and it's clear they find you very attractive(or in the case of a homosexual - a member of the opposite sex).
Would you either, make your excuses and rush off, or stay around and see where the moment takes you?

If i woke up next to a guy in bed, that would mean i'm gay, so i'd stick around for another shag ;)

Same again

Oh man, I've woken up with bare man-ass in my face once before... it's a bit scary, really...

Anyway, I wouldn't rush off... If anything, we'd go get some pancakes...

Would you have one of your dreams come true, or would you rather give that to someone else?

mm I would have my dream comes true if I still want it to come true.

Would you rather stay with alone puppies or kids for 1 whole week ?

Mexican

Would you rather watch Disney cartoons or Warner Brother cartoons?

disney everytime, many a misspent moment from childhood watching disney films

Would you rather go to the cinema or go to the theatre?

Rather cinema (cheaper, less formality, popcorn...)
Would you rather prefer a fatty or skinny partner?

skinny. 'fatty' isn't really a word btw.

Would you rather stay home by yourself or go out for an extended period to do something you dislike at a place you dislike?

e-mail. My ears hurt if I talk on phone for too long but my hand never get tired for writing long e-mail. :p and I need to pay for phone bill. :p

would you rather be loved by someone or love someone?

In my current state, be loved... and I agree who that has love to offer is happier and stronger.

Same.

hmm for me, it's to love. :p Not exactly because I am stronger or happier. It's just because I hate to wait to be loved for now.

same question. =)

Latest posts

Back