Would you reject someone who likes you? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SilentLife said:
TheRealCallie said:
Hate to break this to you, but there are rude "nice guys" too.

To be pedantic, "rude nice guy" sounds like an oxymoron. :)

Yeah, well..."nice" guys aren't always nice and "bad" boys aren't always bad.   And proclaiming yourself as one doesn't necessarily make you one. (again, generalized you, not you specifically)

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
I'm more than decent and others get rewarded for not being decent at all. No one can force you to be good when being bad is not punished. Is not about politeness, is about doing the best for others even when they won't do that for anyone else. I have no obligation to be like that but it just happened that way.

To me you often come across as judgemental, only interested in talking about yourself, super defensive and quick to snap at people. I don't think I have ever seen you ask another person about themselves on the chatroom, much less go out of your way to do 'the best' for them. I understand you aren't in the happiest of places but you might want to think about whether or not the way you interact with people is causing you to alienate yourself because I've seen you do this a lot on the chatroom and here.

But you'll probably come back at me with another defensive comment denying all of this.

I'm talking about my physical life. I can't really interact fully with you guys, sorry but I can't connect with symbols on a screen.

SilentLife said:
TheRealCallie said:
Hate to break this to you, but there are rude "nice guys" too.

To be pedantic, "rude nice guy" sounds like an oxymoron. :)

Little parenthesis, when I was younger and still learning english, I literally thought an oxymoron was a moron on oxygen in a hospital ;-)

Latest posts

Back