Wrong again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
I thought I had found someone. In the dark mess of everything else in my life I thought I had finally clicked with someone. I thought he was everything I was looking for.

So tired of putting myself out there just to get burnt. I never learn.

Rejection hurts. Big time.

You'll be alright. Your ship can still sail the sea in search of that treasure known as a relationship!

What happened? That was an incredibly vague post. :p

Anyway yes I am sure rejection hurts alot especially if you truly have alot of affection for the person... It is partially one of the reasons I have never put myself out there. Inexperience and being too reserved and shy in general are the main ones.

I am so sorry. Rejection does hurt a hell of a lot, especailly when you thought that this time it was finally going to work with someone.

itsmylife said:
I thought I had found someone. In the dark mess of everything else in my life I thought I had finally clicked with someone. I thought he was everything I was looking for.

So tired of putting myself out there just to get burnt. I never learn.

Rejection hurts. Big time.

Just went through the exact same thing... and still going through it. So what happened?

I guess nothing happened really. He was great, he said all the right things. He seemed to understand where I was coming from and not just that but relate to it. We got on really well. Seemed too perfect to be true. He was. He suddenly changed his mind and that was that. Unfortunately for me I get too attached too quickly.

I'm sorry you are dealing with it too Strife, I hope it works out for you.

Thanks for replies everyone.

If you want.. I'd like to hear your story. Seeing as you are on the same end and opposite gender. I will tell you mine if you would like, as well. We can do an email, PM, or anything

I'm sorry for your pain, itsmylife.
I'm sure that another Mr. Awesome will come into your life soon enough.
There are PLENTY of great guys out there.

If you were up to sharing your story, I would love to hear it.

I also would kind of like to know a little bit more. I was just on the receiving end of a "we should just stay friends" kind of speech.

Think of it this way.

They aren't rejecting you.
They are rejecting themselves because they cannot be what and who you deserve.

Latest posts

Back