years most lonely day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost sunshine

Reaction score
[/align][align=center]:pSometime i sat quite to think abt my
past &future.y'day nite
while i thinking i got an interesting fact.which one
is my most lonely day in yr?

ummm its 31Dec, its really amezing ,yrs most vibrating
day is loneliest day for me and more strange its my b'day on that day

what it can be called.....
IRONIC

***hug***

My birthday and New Year's Eve are some of the loneliness days for me also.
In fact, most holidays are. But all in all, it's just another day when you look at it.
Part of it is due to all the emphasis put on by society and businesses to "have someone/ have family/ have friends" to celebrate those "special" days by buying A, B, C and doing this or that.
It's all over-commercialized IMO...so don't feel bad; a lot of people experience the "holiday blues".

My birthday is coming up in 2 months; and while I don't quite have anyone to celebrate it, I'm going to use it as an opportunity to blow some cash and treat myself good.
While it can be frustrating not having someone to share it with; always remember to take care of yourself.
Dec 31 is a long ways to go still...but I hope this year will be a better year for you.

For me it absolutely has to be my birthday, but that's only because it's the only day that will actually come up in my head when i just see the day.

Most of the major holidays would probably make me feel lonely, but for some reason, i never seem to remember they're holidays when the time comes. That's especially funny during halloween when little vampires and pirates remind me it's halloween.

Also my birthdays is usually around the time i have exams, so when that clock strikes 12, I'm usually bent over a desk reading a book for a test the next day.

I even tried to see if anyone remembers my birthday, so i took my birthdate off my accounts and waited to see if anyone would remember when the day came. Sadly no1 noticed, that's probably one of the loneliest moments i ever came to realizing. No1 remembers my birthday

for me the most lonely day is not just a day its a couple of months. I am talking about the summer time months. This is when I feel most lonely.

At theese days during the summer I am feeling very very lonely and bad when the day turns into night knowing many other peoples have fun now and enjoying life whilst I stay at home and beeing sad about not having friends I can talk with or having fun with nore a girlfriend I can care about and can share momnents with.

Summer for sure is my hardest time.

Cool my birthday is 31 Dec too, I agree that it's a lonely day. Not sure if it's the loneliest day for me though as nearly every day of my life is much the same in terms of loneliness. :(

Latest posts

Back